Foreigner - can't slow down

66 mustang

trying to captrue lightning twice. the exact same set up as the Journey release so will it be as successful? I say probably not but I'm going to play the heck out of it at work anyway

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Foreigner's triple vision for its upcoming release? A three-disc set of new music, remixed hits and live performances.

Can't Slow Down, due Sept. 29 on Rhino Entertainment, unveils 13 new songs produced by Marti Frederiksen and Mark Ronson. The title track is a nod to NASCAR and the band's appearance at this year's Samsung 500 in Texas.

A second CD remixes such classics as Double Vision, Cold as Ice, Urgent, Hot Blooded and I Wanna Know What Love Is. And the set's DVD culls performances of hits in 5.1 surround sound, plus footage from Foreigner's current European tour.

The collection will be sold exclusively at Walmart for $12. The band launches its U.S. tour July 30 in Morristown, N.J.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I`m really looking forward to this, the Journey 3 disc was great value for money.

About time this version of Foreigner released an album, I really rate Kelly Hansens vocals, especially live! :tumbsup:

The 3 CD is a Walmart only, like the last Journey album with the DVD, so I am hoping someone will be so kind as to get me a copy of this when it comes out and I can paypal them the cash beforehand. Can anyone do me a favour, pretty please? :drink:

• 2 weeks later...
I`m really looking forward to this, the Journey 3 disc was great value for money.

About time this version of Foreigner released an album, I really rate Kelly Hansens vocals, especially live! :tumbsup:

did you pick up the Extended Version's from Foreigner, live with Hansen on vocals? I can't tell if you have heard it or want to hear Hansen sing live on the foreigner stuff.

new album - http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?...uct_id=11988257

i've never seen this before - (live dvd) - http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?...uct_id=10986381

extended versions - http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=9716703

did you pick up the Extended Version's from Foreigner, live with Hansen on vocals? I can't tell if you have heard it or want to hear Hansen sing live on the foreigner stuff.

new album - http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?...uct_id=11988257

i've never seen this before - (live dvd) - http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?...uct_id=10986381

extended versions - http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=9716703

I don`t have this mate but saw them live a couple of years back and they were excellent, Kelly really does their back catalogue justice! :tumbsup:

I just read at molodicrock.com that the Hits cd will just be remixes and not re-recordings with Kelly's vocals. I was looking forward to hearing that, but I will still be at Wally World the 29th to get this. I hope that it does for Foreigner what it did for Journey. Journey really revitalised their career this way.

BTW it appears that KISS will be doing the same thing at Walmart too.

The 3 CD is a Walmart only, like the last Journey album with the DVD, so I am hoping someone will be so kind as to get me a copy of this when it comes out and I can paypal them the cash beforehand. Can anyone do me a favour, pretty please? :drink:

Yeah, I'd have the same request ! Anyone care to help us ? PLEASE ?

'When It Comes To Love' - 'New song from the up coming Foreigner album. Really nice track that wets the appetite somewhat

http://www.spinnermusic.co.uk/2009/08/05/f...-song-premiere/

Sounds good so far :bananamac:

'When It Comes To Love' - 'New song from the up coming Foreigner album. Really nice track that wets the appetite somewhat

http://www.spinnermusic.co.uk/2009/08/05/f...-song-premiere/

Sounds good so far :bananamac:

Excellent tune. Foreigner's first studio effort since 1994. Lou Gramm's not with the band at this point, but this incarnation with Kelly Hansen on vocals sounds like it's to hit the nail on the head.

• 2 weeks later...

are Kelly Hanson albums worth picking up? thanks all

are Kelly Hanson albums worth picking up? thanks all

Which albums do you mean, Paul ? Hurricane ? Perfect World ?

Yeah, I'd have the same request ! Anyone care to help us ? PLEASE ?

Could I be included too? :tumbsup:

Anyone offered to help these fine folks out who asked for help getting this when it comes out?

If not, where you all from and more importantly how is your countries postal system...pretty reliable? I've never shipped anything overseas before. I guess I couldn't say how good the overseas shipping for the U.S. either.

Anyone offered to help these fine folks out who asked for help getting this when it comes out?

If not, where you all from and more importantly how is your countries postal system...pretty reliable? I've never shipped anything overseas before. I guess I couldn't say how good the overseas shipping for the U.S. either.

A couple of us from England and one from Germany, Jez could enlighten you on the reliability of the postal service in England! :bananamac:

A couple of us from England and one from Germany, Jez could enlighten you on the reliability of the postal service in England! :bananamac:

Our postal system is in great shape mate :tumbsup:

I think I have my Foreigner and Kiss discs sorted aswell. :guitbannana:

I am being helped out already by Frank (gener8tr) ! :drink: But thanks for offering as well, MM !! :drink:

Looks like it just me then matey, if the offer still stands?

Would be much appreciated, let me know? :tumbsup:

Looks like it just me then matey, if the offer still stands?

Would be much appreciated, let me know? :tumbsup:

Yep, sure will. Looks like it is coming out Sept. 29. I'll check the local store then but PM me though just as a reminder, ok? Then I can get your address.