WTF...No Really....WTF!

eyesis

so basically to avoid being racist, sexist, homophobic etc....the only comic relief you can have has to be, or has to represent, a white male?

the way i see it, the world is made up of many different types of people....and certain races/classes fit certain jokes better, thats not racist to say that.....would it be racist to cast a black guy to play Martin Luther King? no, it just makes sense....this particular brand of humour was funny partly because of the way they talked, and if they were to omit that in the interest of politcal correctness it wouldnt be as funny....

i dont think thats racist at all, but certain people/stereotypes are better for certain jobs than others may be...

besides, its not like they were the ONLY form of humour in the movie -_-

• 2023 Gold Donors

I swear if i continue to hear these imbecile self appointed,so called crusaders for racial equality spew off at the mouth again with their "racist" tag nonsense about anything and everything...im gonna beat the living FUCK out of 'em !! Sick and tired of hearing about how racist america is,if its so bad how come everyones trying to come here and no one wants to leave. :flip:

Looks like people would be complaining about the movie sucking and not a couple of dumb robots. I plan to watch it on Monday. I hope that the review I read isn't true. I would hate to have another mediocre Transformers movie.

Looks like people would be complaining about the movie sucking and not a couple of dumb robots. I plan to watch it on Monday. I hope that the review I read isn't true. I would hate to have another mediocre Transformers movie.

I went in expecting the same as the first film, which was drivel IMO....instead it turned out to have a good story, better acting, more humour....generally, i could have spent those 2 hours doing something alot more mundane :tumbsup:

although for the Kurtzman/Orci teamup, its got nothing on Star Trek (which i wholly believe is their masterpiece)

I swear if i continue to hear these imbecile self appointed,so called crusaders for racial equality spew off at the mouth again with their "racist" tag nonsense about anything and everything...im gonna beat the living FUCK out of 'em !! Sick and tired of hearing about how racist america is,if its so bad how come everyones trying to come here and no one wants to leave. :flip:

I hate to say it, but it's getting real close to the time when we need another ice age or something to wipe the entire human race out. It's sad for those of us who are still "proper" but the world is so fucked up it's ridiculous. Sure, I'd prefer that anyone involved in this story - including the ones who wrote it and exposed it to the public - to die... but there's just too many fuck-ups on this planet at the moment and it needs to explode. Sorry guys, we'll party before I press any buttons.

I hate to say it, but it's getting real close to the time when we need another ice age or something to wipe the entire human race out. It's sad for those of us who are still "proper" but the world is so fucked up it's ridiculous. Sure, I'd prefer that anyone involved in this story - including the ones who wrote it and exposed it to the public - to die... but there's just too many fuck-ups on this planet at the moment and it needs to explode. Sorry guys, we'll party before I press any buttons.

Backed 1000%. That's all I've got. Fuck, I'm tired.