Are men allowed to cry?

JC_AOR

i didnt cry when i had a catheter and i was 9 :) needles arent a big issue for me anymore :P

my big brother cried when Apollo Creed died tho :D

Are you refering to an intra-venous catheter or a urinary catheter? There's a big difference.

I came pretty close to crying yesterday when I did my "finances". Honestly never known anyone personally in as much debt as I am. :( And we're going on a holiday in 3 months. HAHA! But :crying:

I think they forgot #6 on that crying list:

#6. When you spend $300 for a rare CD on eBay only to find it is a bootleg CD-R from a wanker seller that conveniently closed their account and PayPal sides with the seller on the claim. Let the tears roll.

I think they forgot #6 on that crying list:

#6. When you spend $300 for a rare CD on eBay only to find it is a bootleg CD-R from a wanker seller that conveniently closed their account and PayPal sides with the seller on the claim. Let the tears roll.

Tears?

I would get Midevil on someone's ass!!!! :axe:

I cry over a beer shortage!! :crying:

i didnt cry when i had a catheter and i was 9 :) needles arent a big issue for me anymore :P

Are you refering to an intra-venous catheter or a urinary catheter? There's a big difference.

both unfortunately -_-

had an IV in the main vein inside my wrist a few times (meaning it would get caught really easily....that would hurt :P), a Urinary Catheter in my bladder twice (although since i was a kid it went through the skin below my stomach) and i even had the experience of having a camera shoved up my pisshole....twice -_-

and i didnt cry once :) luckily its all over now, i havent had to put up with that stuff in years......but it does mean im generally unafraid of needles and what not :P

i apologize if that was too much information for anyone, but the man asked a question :P

I cried each time for joy when my 3 daughters were born.

both unfortunately -_-

had an IV in the main vein inside my wrist a few times (meaning it would get caught really easily....that would hurt :P), a Urinary Catheter in my bladder twice (although since i was a kid it went through the skin below my stomach) and i even had the experience of having a camera shoved up my pisshole....twice -_-

and i didnt cry once :) luckily its all over now, i havent had to put up with that stuff in years......but it does mean im generally unafraid of needles and what not :P

i apologize if that was too much information for anyone, but the man asked a question :P

Yeah, having that done aat such a young age would put you off a bit, glad it's all behind you now!

I cried when I realised that Samuel had survivied in theatre a couple of weeks ago. Traumatic and joyous all at the same time.

nice :)

Geoff bet I could beat you in the personal debt stakes :P

You're on. "Winner" has to pay the other person's mountain of debt off. ;)