Fire David Letterman

KING

I'll watch the video at home tonight, but what did he say? Was it really that bad or are people just being pussies again?

Are people just being pussies again?

That about sums it up ...IMO

Mine too... often seems that those taking the most offense are likely to make equally offensive statements against the side they don't like at a later date anyway, if they haven't already... please... put on your big girl panties and move on.

That being said, I haven't found Letterman humorous in quite some time, but still this is not worth any serious effort as far as I'm concerned. We all have remote controls, use 'em if you don't like what you see/hear.

I don't adhere to 'lets fire anyone' websites or petitions.......especially over jokes. And, I agree....haven't really ever watched him because I don't think he's funny anyway.....

I did see his 'apology'...and, yeah...it's not really an apology, but that's for those he offended to take cause with...not me...

I don't adhere to 'lets fire anyone' websites or petitions.......especially over jokes. And, I agree....haven't really ever watched him because I don't think he's funny anyway.....

I did see his 'apology'...and, yeah...it's not really an apology, but that's for those he offended to take cause with...not me...

Now cut that out Jim! If you're not careful we'll end up agreeing on something other than music. ;)

Thanks guys, pretty much what I assumed. I'd love to see how these pussies would handle an episode of an Aussie show we have here called 'Good News Week'.

For the record, though, I always liked Letterman...