WHO's spinnin' ?

Wotty

When you see some the "sounds" being played by members of the boards here,do you ever scratch your head and think "who the bloody hell's that ?".I know I do,but it's a great way of learning.

What do you think ?

When you see some the "sounds" being played by members of the boards here,do you ever scratch your head and think "who the bloody hell's that ?".I know I do,but it's a great way of learning.

What do you think ?

The collective knowledge of music and music related topics is staggering on this board. I know I peruse a few other music related boards and I must say they don't compete with the regulars here. :headbanger:

I love you guys...and girls. *Group hug*

What do you think ?

its what we're all here for mate.

PS I scratch my head and think ''who the bloody hell's that?'' in the footie thread. I mean you the fuck are Luton ;-))

I usually think that when Geoff spills his new "finds" on here. But some of his choices turn out pretty damn good. Some blow the chickens of life....but alas, some are pretty good.

What do you think ?

group_hug1_jpg.jpg

What do you think ?

group_hug1_jpg.jpg

Why do I get the feelin' Geoff is in the middle naked? :gone:

What do you think ?

group_hug1_jpg.jpg

Hey, come on man. It was the warmest spot. It was a pretty cold day...

What do you think ?

group_hug1_jpg.jpg

And standing on his head?

What do you think ?

group_hug1_jpg.jpg

And standing on his head?

Which head? :whistle: