What was the last cd.

Wotty

Have you ever bought a bands cd at a concert......If so,what was the last one ??????

I bought Ten's "Debut,and In The Name Of The Rose" double pack,at a gig in Milton Keynes years ago......

Wow, just thinking about it and the last time I can recall I bought a cd at a show was '98 when I picked up Todd Snider's "Viva Satellite" (which is a fantastic album btw) at a show at the old Pomp Room in Sioux Falls...Wait, nope, take that back. I picked up a couple kickass Bombay Black cd's when they were here for Dakota Rockfest last summer.

Pendragon - Pure

:bowdown:

just a few months ago at their concert here in Munich.

What a totally amazingly useless question Wot!:)

I really have no idea?!

This is totally a random guess... but maybe the Hell City Glamours?!

My job is done...... :lol:

The last one I remember buying at a show was FATAL SMILE ~ "World Domination" about a year ago when played on the bill with Doro Pesch.

This past weekend when I went up to Jersey I did come home with CD from each band that played... Juliet's Vice, Midnight Hero, Krank, and Wildstreet.

I think the last time I bought a CD from a band at a show was when I got Bad Biscut's THE AMERICAN DREAM? from their merch table after I saw them open for Joan Jett. I'm not even sure what year that was anymore. '95 or '96 I suspect.

Wow, just thinking about it and the last time I can recall I bought a cd at a show was '98 when I picked up Todd Snider's "Viva Satellite" (which is a fantastic album btw) at a show at the old Pomp Room in Sioux Falls...Wait, nope, take that back. I picked up a couple kickass Bombay Black cd's when they were here for Dakota Rockfest last summer.

Ditto for me on the Bombay Black discs from DRF 2008. :headbanger: