Lostboys - Lost and Found

lovetoy

Sorry mate, I hated this one. One of the shortest lived additions to my collection back in the day. If I recall correctly the vocals were the worst I ever heard.

• 2023 Gold Donors
It doesn't rock quite like Randy O with Odin did but despite a few bad eggs I think this album cranks ...what do u guys think ?

This one will take some sh*t here no doubt...but its a cool record,i like it."Cryin' Out" is a fn solid tune! Lostboys like Odin are either a love or hate thing.Jeff Duncan played on this one too.

There are some "killer" songs on it like;

"Cryin' Out", "Right on Track", "Cool Me Down" and "Shot Song".... but then there is definately some "filler" on it, too.

Not one of the favorites in my collection, but it has its moments.

Sorry mate, I hated this one. One of the shortest lived additions to my collection back in the day. If I recall correctly the vocals were the worst I ever heard.

ouch !!! did u ever get into Odin ?

Hmm, not sure I have heard Odin. Honestly mate, if it's the same vocalist I just wouldn't be able to do it. :(

I bought this for a couple bucks a while back because I thought the version of "Cool Me Down" was the one I was looking for. It wasn't, but from what I remember the album was ok.

Gotta side with Geoff on this one..My buddy Chad and I looked for this

one for a while as he had both heard it was really good, Chad found it

somewhere and when we finally heard it I almost puked, I think

Chad felt the same way...horrid...IMO..

I just got this. I didn't even know that Randy had another band after Odin. It kinda messed up my perception of him because after seeing Metal years, and hearing him say that if Odin didn't make it he would kill himself, I always thought it was really funny that they never really made it. But I guess in a way he did, at least he put out a record on a major label. Seeing Odin last year at Rocklahoma was one of my highlights. I really dig his vocals. Good stuff.