Classic reviews from HH

Clutch

Funny you pick that album. I just (unfortunately) bought it a few weeks ago without knowing how despised it was. I still haven't had the heart to play it yet. :(

Funny you pick that album. I just (unfortunately) bought it a few weeks ago without knowing how despised it was. I still haven't had the heart to play it yet. :(

I've never heard it but those posts are classic. Give it a spin Blue, I want to know what you think.

I got one, if I may quote myself from the page for Britny Fox's SPRINGHEAD MOTORSHARK:

This album suuuuuuuuuuuuuuucked.

And MetalManiac777 gets in a good one here on the page for X-Sinner's ANGRY EINSTEINS/CRACKED:

For fans of classic X-Sinner, this woeful side-project will be about as welcome as having your wife catch you screwing your ex-girlfriend. This is a sinful abomination of an album, shockingly lame power-pop, with nary a good song in sight. Instead of lumps of coal, Santa should just put copies of this CD in the stockings of all the bad boys & girls. Am I being too harsh on this album? Maybe, but you don't have to be an Einstein to figure out that this sucks...just one listen will do the trick.

I got one, if I may quote myself from the page for Britny Fox's SPRINGHEAD MOTORSHARK:

And MetalManiac777 gets in a good one here on the page for X-Sinner's ANGRY EINSTEINS/CRACKED:

For fans of classic X-Sinner, this woeful side-project will be about as welcome as having your wife catch you screwing your ex-girlfriend. This is a sinful abomination of an album, shockingly lame power-pop, with nary a good song in sight. Instead of lumps of coal, Santa should just put copies of this CD in the stockings of all the bad boys & girls. Am I being too harsh on this album? Maybe, but you don't have to be an Einstein to figure out that this sucks...just one listen will do the trick.

You have to love how Mark never sugar coats anything. :lol:

:rofl2: No he doesn't...but he's honest and respectful :banger:

• 2 weeks later...

Here's one going in an extremely rare, all good!!! direction.

www.heavyharmonies.com/cgi-bin/glamcd.cgi?BandNum=396&CDName=Future+World

:rofl2: No he doesn't...but he's honest and respectful. :banger:

Good Lord, Keef, there's a review I had forgotten all about writing. Eh, well, the band had it coming for releasing that dogshit-disguised-as-an-album. And sugar-coating is for candy and edible panties, not opinions. :P

• 2 months later...