Osbournes "Re-Loaded

metaltrekman

• 4 weeks later...

FOX has been pimping the hell out of this show lately ... and every time I see a promo for it, another piece of my soul dies.

Someone should've walked up behind Ozzy Osbourne back in 1992 at the end of the "NO MORE TEARS" tour, put a gun right up against his brain stem and pulled the trigger... so we could all remember him as the Metal Madman, not as the Reality TV clown.

...so in other words, nah, I won't be watching this show.

FOX has been pimping the hell out of this show lately ... and every time I see a promo for it, another piece of my soul dies.

Someone should've walked up behind Ozzy Osbourne back in 1992 at the end of the "NO MORE TEARS" tour, put a gun right up against his brain stem and pulled the trigger... so we could all remember him as the Metal Madman, not as the Reality TV clown.

but then he wouldnt have recorded Ozzmosis :(

....aaaaand? The downside to that would be? :blink:

(Sorry, I f**kin hated that album)

I didn't hate the album but I remember being in shock when I got to the final track and realized that there were 4 f#@king ballads out of 10 songs. Prince of f#@king Darkness my ass. :lol:

Prince of f#@king Darkness my ass. :lol:

This is what I'm f**kin' SAYING!! Ozzy is supposed to be Every Parents' Nightmare! Not doing hidden camera tricks on a f**kin VARIETY SHOW!! What the f**king F**K???

This is what I'm f**kin' SAYING!! Ozzy is supposed to be Every Parents' Nightmare! Not doing hidden camera tricks on a f**kin VARIETY SHOW!! What the f**king F**K???

Haha - How the mighty has fallen. I still have a sneaky little bit of admiration for the old boy though!! :anon:

I was laughing about this post but it also got me thinking. Since the 1st show aired I don't think I've worn my Blizzard or Diary t-shirts at home or in public. It's like all credibility is completely gone. I still play the old shit on a regular basis but my shirts are nothing but moth food.

I think they should have shot him as soon as he said those words "I DO" to that wretched seahag Sharon.

Now, he is nothing more of a shriveled, shakin, mumbling puppet.

Steve Vai was on it and it featured Perry Mason :P

Perry Mason was the only decent song on that slab of audio poop... and it wasn't even that great of a track.

Y'know how a lotta people say "Metallica died after AND JUSTICE FOR ALL?" I maintain that Ozzy died after NO MORE TEARS and that the Ozzy we see today is actually a highly sophisticated marionette operated by Sharon.

Steve Vai was on it and it featured Perry Mason :P

Perry Mason was the only decent song on that slab of audio poop... and it wasn't even that great of a track.

Y'know how a lotta people say "Metallica died after AND JUSTICE FOR ALL?" I maintain that Ozzy died after NO MORE TEARS and that the Ozzy we see today is actually a highly sophisticated marionette operated by Sharon.

i liked I Don't Wanna Stop, although i havent heard the restof Black Rain yet :unsure:

Maybe they should have a no-holds barred punch-up between Seahag Sharon and Bob Daisley. I'd put my money on Daisley, based on his anger over the fact that uberbitch screwed him and Kerslake out of a shitload of royalties. How people can have any respect for that twat is a mystery for the ages - she's pure evil, and causes bile to rise in my throat every time I see her greedy, smirking face.

Maybe they should have a no-holds barred punch-up between Seahag Sharon and Bob Daisley. I'd put my money on Daisley, based on his anger over the fact that uberbitch screwed him and Kerslake out of a shitload of royalties. How people can have any respect for that twat is a mystery for the ages - she's pure evil, and causes bile to rise in my throat every time I see her greedy, smirking face.

You really shouldn't bottle up your feelings so much. Let it out. You'll feel better.

For the record, my unsolicited opinion is that Ozzy is just a musical figurehead now. Much like Vanna White, he is a guy who found himself in the circular circumstance of being famous for being famous, and his snake-charming wife has used every possible angle to take advantage of that fame. If Ozzy had been the lead singer of Strawberry Alarm Clock or Blue Cheer instead of Black Sabbath he would be nothing but a foot-note in the history of music. But whatever you think of him and his wife now, he still was a founding member of the band that created heavy metal, and for that we should all be grateful.

I say, respect and love the poor barker for his contribution to the music we love, but otherwise leave him be...

I agree with you there AXE! :tumbsup:

I also didn't like what she did to IRON MAIDEN at OZZFEST (She kept shutting the sound off on them & threw eggs at them).

To top it off!

She said it was rude for IRON MAIDEN waved the english flag. While so many american soldiers died over in IRAQ. Sorry! but the last time I checked, England was our allie.

That BITCH was trying to start political trouble with them.

"Osbournes: Re-Loaded" premieres tonight. I beg all of you not to tune in to this travesty.

I read today that one FOX Network affiliate in Florida isn't even going to air the show, they're running a repeat of a "Simpsons" episode in its place. That oughta tell you something right there.

EXACTLY!!! Totally agree 1000%!! :hammer:

• 3 weeks later...

Well, it appears that there is hope for America after all. Ratings for the "Osbournes: Reloaded" were SO BAD that the Fox Network has no plans at this time to air the other four or five episodes that have been filmed. Presumably they'll burn them off in the summer time when nobody's watching and it'll go away quietly.

Rumor has it that it was even beaten out in the ratings by a re-run of the movie "Ghost" on the Hallmark Channel! :rofl:

Well, it appears that there is hope for America after all. Ratings for the "Osbournes: Reloaded" were SO BAD that the Fox Network has no plans at this time to air the other four or five episodes that have been filmed. Presumably they'll burn them off in the summer time when nobody's watching and it'll go away quietly.

Rumor has it that it was even beaten out in the ratings by a re-run of the movie "Ghost" on the Hallmark Channel! :rofl:

Oh Gee I was gonna DVR it too...... :whistle:

Yea right..... :rofl2: