Heaven And Hell`s new album

Faron

Not sure if this has been posted...

It will be called The Devil You Know

These are the known tracks at the moment, release date 28th April fron Rhino Records.

Rock 'N' Roll Angel (formerly called Rock & Roll Jesus, apparently)

Neverwhere

Breaking into Heaven (described as a "slice of sloth-like majesty)

Bible Black

Double Pain

Atom & Evil

Eating the Cannibals

Really looking forward to this release and probable tour???

From what I've read it picks up where Dehumanizer left off. :headbanger:

I`d be a little apprehensive if that`s the case, a little disappointing to me Wes :unsure::headbanger:

I`d be a little apprehensive if that`s the case, a little disappointing to me Wes :unsure::headbanger:

I'm sure they won't be to far removed from the new tracks they put on the best of.

I'm sure they won't be to far removed from the new tracks they put on the best of.

Must admit I did like those 3 tracks, anything new will be very welcome! :tumbsup:

Should be grand. I thought the tracks on the 'Best Of...' were excellent, so if they are anything as good as those I will be happy. I don't think the boys will let us all down to be honest.

This one looks like it will a great release...I can't wait!!

Just in time for my birthday, it`s on the want list :tumbsup:

I'm stoked for this. :pickle:

Maybe I'll finally be able to catch'em on tour this time too! I have to see Ronnie Dio live at least once before I die, or he dies. :unsure:

Maybe I'll finally be able to catch'em on tour this time too! I have to see Ronnie Dio live at least once before I die, or he dies. :unsure:

I got sick of seeing him live, too many times :tumbsup::lol:

Still great though :tumbsup:

Keith I don't think he's ever going to die. :lol:

He's drank from the fountain of youth sometime in his life because he could be as old as 70 and still moves around like he's in his 40's.

Looking forward to hearing Wes lay down the vocal tracks for the album... :lol: Im sure it'll kick tail.Will purchase on sight.

:lol: Ya know, that's exactly what I think every time I read the title of this thread!

Oh, and I'll buy it too... :beerbang:

Looking forward to hearing Wes lay down the vocal tracks for the album... :lol: Im sure it'll kick tail.Will purchase on sight.

:lol: Ya know, that's exactly what I think every time I read the title of this thread!

Oh, and I'll buy it too... :beerbang:

You guys will be blown away when you hear how good my........I mean Ronnie's voice sounds on this album. :lol:

This album and JORN SPIRIT BLACK are top 2 on my "to buy" list for 2009. i wonder wich one will be best? :P

I know which one I`ll be buying :tumbsup:

Keith I don't think he's ever going to die. :lol:

He's drank from the fountain of youth sometime in his life because he could be as old as 70 and still moves around like he's in his 40's.

That's funny, because I'm in my 40s and I move around like I'm in my 70s!

Seriously, I've played the heck out of the H&H live disc. I can't wait to hear this new one. :guitbannana:

• 4 weeks later...

I quite like the cover to be honest. Anyway, I have a sneaky suspicion that this disc is going to kick serious amounts of bottom. :headbanger:

Looks like something from Pans Labyrinth :tumbsup:

Playing a load of Sabbath at the moment and this album is one I`m really looking forward too, subsequent tour as well! :tumbsup:

Why the fuck don't they just call it Black Sabbath rather than appease Ozzy and that addle-minded sea hag he's married to?