MegaForce vs. The Last Chase

66 mustang

ok, back in the day I really liked these. seen them mabye twice but always remembered them.

MegaForce - what more could a kid want, motorcycles with machine guns and rocket launchers

the Last Chase - after cars are outlawed, a former race car driver (who hid his race car under his garage) that has had a hard time adjusting to a new world hears a broadcast from a now free California. digs up his car and races his way across the country to freedom, finding gas wherever he can.

You can actually watch the Last Chase on YouTube. it is in 9 minute segments.

I know both of these are really BAD movies and If I saw them now I'd give them about a 2 out of 10 but what the heck, since we just made Geoff wonder about us why not add even more.

MEGAFORCE = :rofl2:

That movie was so cheesey, an army of rats couldn't help it!!!

707 on the soundtrack was the only thing that made me want to turn the sound up!!!

THE LAST CHASE.....HMMM!

Sounds like that movie I saw once that included the wonderful thesbians LEE MAJORS :rofl2: and former childhood actor CHRIS MAKEPIECE (MY BODYGUARD, MEATBALLS). :lol:

This fuckin' kid says the same line, he says in every movie "YOU LIKE HER DON'T YOU?"

Admitting to have witnessed such abominations, I should have my eyes, ears, and brain removed!!!

If you still need to watch either of the above, go to a thrift store. I'm sure they will pop up on VHS.

Geezus, it's been so long since I've seen either one of these that I honestly can't vote. I vaguely remember "Last Chase" because of Burgess Meredith (!!) as the elderly fighter pilot who chases Lee Majors around in an antiquated plane... but that's about all...

How 'bout "Time Rider" vs. "Treasure of the Four Crowns In 3-D?" :rofl:

• 2 weeks later...

Clip from "MegaForce"

Opening of "The Last Chase"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtA48WJQxJc

...believe it or not, it looks like someone has actually bothered to divide each of these movies up into 10-minute segments and posted them both on YouTube in their entireties!!

Geezus, it's been so long since I've seen either one of these that I honestly can't vote. I vaguely remember "Last Chase" because of Burgess Meredith (!!) as the elderly fighter pilot who chases Lee Majors around in an antiquated plane... but that's about all...

How 'bout "Time Rider" vs. "Treasure of the Four Crowns In 3-D?" :rofl:

Is TIME RIDER the one with FRED WARD (ESCAPE FROM ALCATRAZ & REMO WILLIAMS)?

Clip from "MegaForce"

Opening of "The Last Chase"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtA48WJQxJc

...believe it or not, it looks like someone has actually bothered to divide each of these movies up into 10-minute segments and posted them both on YouTube in their entireties!!

Whoa...how much cocaine do you think was snorted during the making of MegaForce? Seriously!party_21.gif

Is TIME RIDER the one with FRED WARD (ESCAPE FROM ALCATRAZ & REMO WILLIAMS)?

Yep, that be the one. The guy rides a dirt bike through a time warp in the desert and winds up in the old West. :rofl:

And of course, the trailer for it is on YouTube... because EVERYTHING is on YouTube!! :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FG1jEVcY1pM

I have vague memories of seeing ex-Monkee Michael Nesmith being interviewed on MTV when this movie came out... apparently he was one of the producers of the film.

Whoa...how much cocaine do you think was snorted during the making of MegaForce? Seriously!party_21.gif

Hahaha, I know! I bet that Barry Bostwick would rather be remembered as "A**hole" from "The Rocky Horror Picture Show" than as Captain Ace whatever-his-name-was from "MegaForce" :lol:

EDIT: as this poster shows, the character's name was "Ace Hunter"

464421516_7830bd48ca.jpg

Hahaha, I know! I bet that Barry Bostwick would rather be remembered as "A**hole" from "The Rocky Horror Picture Show" than as Captain Ace whatever-his-name-was from "MegaForce" :lol:

EDIT: as this poster shows, the character's name was "Ace Hunter"

megaforce.jpg

I also think, Michael Beck should have shot his own agent. "I did THE WARRIORS, Then I made the mistake and did XANADU. I really fucked up doing this crap!!!" :rofl2:

One more career down the toilet!!!

• 9 months later...