Bucs Fire Jon Gruden!

heaven&hell

chucky.jpg

Gruden's reaction after being canned...

Actually, he looks constipated :)

I'm pretty sure he always looked that way. :lol:

Okay, scene one, take one of "Child's Play 17: Chucky Eats Too Much Cheese," and....ACTION!

chucky.jpg

Okay, scene one, take one of "Child's Play 17: Chucky Eats Too Much Cheese," and....ACTION!

:rofl2:

chucky.jpg

:rofl2:

He does look a lot like Chucky!

• 2 weeks later...

I rooted for the Raiders in the final game, Gruden won the Super Bowl with Tony Dungys team, he was a world class bitch, with Monte Kiffen leaving to join his son, I thought Oh Fuck! it's back to the Orange and White days, Gruden was a fuck, he hasnt done a fucking thing since he got here, other then send the good players packing, use 20,0000 shitty to mediocre quarterbacks, and bench the greatest white running back to ever play the game!!! fuck that shmuck, him and Billy Mays can go down in a firey crash for all I care, good riddance, hopefully one of your teams picks him up, since you all love him so much!

I rooted for the Raiders in the final game, Gruden won the Super Bowl with Tony Dungys team, he was a world class bitch, with Monte Kiffen leaving to join his son, I thought Oh Fuck! it's back to the Orange and White days, Gruden was a fuck, he hasnt done a fucking thing since he got here, other then send the good players packing, use 20,0000 shitty to mediocre quarterbacks, and bench the greatest white running back to ever play the game!!! fuck that shmuck, him and Billy Mays can go down in a firey crash for all I care, good riddance, hopefully one of your teams picks him up, since you all love him so much!

What running back was that? BTW, tell us how you feel :)

Oh god, give me a break, John Riggins ran over people, Rocky Blier was great for the time he played,

you show me any white running back thats even in the same category as the great one, MIKE ALSTOTT, he ran over people, drug entire D-Lines into the endzone with him, Plus!!! their has never been a white running back of that size, who could change direction like a 5"10 halfback, he could stop on a dime and make every defender miss him, he was unbelievable, now I suspect your going to pull the All Time Records card, well sometimes just as the most talented bands don't get utilized, neither do the most talented athletes, for one, he played for the Buccanneers, who were only succesfull for about 5 years of his 13 year carreer, Tony Dungey was really the only coach who used him as a ball carrier, when Bitchboy became the coach, he was thrust back into the blocking Fullback role, then benched outright, but unless you REALLY!! know who he is other then just the big white guy for the Bucs, I really doubt you know what im talking about.

And the bucs are my team, I will tell you how I feel, now I feel happy! Adios Barbara Gruden.

Oh god, give me a break, John Riggins ran over people, Rocky Blier was great for the time he played,

you show me any white running back thats even in the same category as the great one, MIKE ALSTOTT, he ran over people, drug entire D-Lines into the endzone with him, Plus!!! their has never been a white running back of that size, who could change direction like a 5"10 halfback, he could stop on a dime and make every defender miss him, he was unbelievable, now I suspect your going to pull the All Time Records card, well sometimes just as the most talented bands don't get utilized, neither do the most talented athletes, for one, he played for the Buccanneers, who were only succesfull for about 5 years of his 13 year carreer, Tony Dungey was really the only coach who used him as a ball carrier, when Bitchboy became the coach, he was thrust back into the blocking Fullback role, then benched outright, but unless you REALLY!! know who he is other then just the big white guy for the Bucs, I really doubt you know what im talking about.

And the bucs are my team, I will tell you how I feel, now I feel happy! Adios Barbara Gruden.

I definitely agree he is one of the best full backs to play the game...your post said greatest running back to ever play which he is not obviously. As a full back though, I'd rank him pretty high & would have taken him on my team anyday. I don't remember him getting benched though. I thought he had like a broken neck or something?

As Chris Berman used to say, you were always in good hands with Alstott

tb_bucsalstott2_450.jpg

As Chris Berman used to say, you were always in good hands with Alstott

tb_bucsalstott2_450.jpg

He was an absolute BEAST!

Fullback, NO FULLBACK HAS EVER RUN LIKE HIM!! AND NO HALFBACK HAS EVER BEEN HIS SIZE AND RUN LIKE HIM!! He did break his neck, that's why he retired, but when bitchboy took over, he hardly used Alstott for anything other then 4th and goal on the 1, about the same time John Lynch wasnt the right fit for the Tampa D, I cant find anybody as exciting to watch as him, I think his agility is dumbfounding for his brute size, that's what allways blew me away!

Fullback, NO FULLBACK HAS EVER RUN LIKE HIM!! AND NO HALFBACK HAS EVER BEEN HIS SIZE AND RUN LIKE HIM!! He did break his neck, that's why he retired, but when bitchboy took over, he hardly used Alstott for anything other then 4th and goal on the 1, about the same time John Lynch wasnt the right fit for the Tampa D, I cant find anybody as exciting to watch as him, I think his agility is dumbfounding for his brute size, that's what allways blew me away!

You won't get an arguement from me...the man was a beast no doubt.

Jerome Bettis was drafted out of ND as a fullback by the Rams. When both running backs went down in the preseason Jerome was made the running back and never looked back. For his size he had some breakaway speed (in the early years) and made people miss and could get "skinny" in the hole. there is this one run, after he became a Steeler, that he had playing the Rams for the first time since they said he was washed up and done where he took the ball and just out ran the whole defense for a TD.

Jerome Bettis was drafted out of ND as a fullback by the Rams. When both running backs went down in the preseason Jerome was made the running back and never looked back. For his size he had some breakaway speed (in the early years) and made people miss and could get "skinny" in the hole. there is this one run, after he became a Steeler, that he had playing the Rams for the first time since they said he was washed up and done where he took the ball and just out ran the whole defense for a TD.

The sports store I worked in when he was with the Rams couldn't give his jersey away even when it was marked down to $5.

Jerome Bettis was a beast, and a hell of alot more powerful then Alstott! but I never seen him utilize the agility that Alstott used, he was fun to watch, and in alot of ways that back that runs for the Giants reminds me of a smaller Bettis, another back that kind of disapeared was that Chargers back, Natron Means, he was always fun to watch run, big guys that run with alot of agility are few and far between, and I don't know if their is one in the NFL right now, the Alstott-Bettis era was a good era, because Bettis was EXTREMELY fun to watch also!

Hi,

I've been a Bucs fan since the 0-14 season. I always thought Gruden was overrated. He inheritd a team the Dungy put together and won the super bowl (IMHO). He was more for show with his "Chuckyism's"..

I think the thought of losing Kiffin really effected the team this year. the defense had a midseason collapse.

The offense is weak. They need to make a decision on the quarterback. I guess we will find out about them with a rookie coach going into next year.

Hi,

I've been a Bucs fan since the 0-14 season. I always thought Gruden was overrated. He inheritd a team the Dungy put together and won the super bowl (IMHO). He was more for show with his "Chuckyism's"..

I think the thought of losing Kiffin really effected the team this year. the defense had a midseason collapse.

The offense is weak. They need to make a decision on the quarterback. I guess we will find out about them with a rookie coach going into next year.

Hi fellow Bucs man, They have already started with the QB, letting Garcia go yesterday, the thought of losing Kiffin effected any sensible bucs fan, he was our head coach, I mean yes Barbara Gruden was by name the Head coach, but if we hadnt had Kiffin, we would be celebrating with the Lions this year, Im sure Brooks will depart, you should really watch the upcoming Safety out of Oregon, Sabbe Piscilitti, he played a little bit this year when the safetys got hurt, and he played on ST, he's a fucking brutal hitter, and he's Italian, I hope this is a new era for the Bucs, to bad so much talent was benched on account of Barbara Gruden was a power monger, they have a decent line, that Jeremy Trueblood has impressed me, and on D, Barrett Rudd seems to be a Kiffin type LB, we could use a little better speed on the D-Line, hopefully our days of signing mediocre to shitty QB,s are over with, nothing like watching opening day and finding out youve resigned Brian Griesie and he's your starter, well hears to new future!