Holy Shit!

Mullethead

146-89 w/ two super bowl wins aren't bad numbers though...

With numbers like that he really has no business being fired even considering their collapse this year.

You have to take into account that they had their first 6 running backs hurt plus many key players on defense including missing Champ Bailey for half the season. On top of the that this team has an average age of 26 1/2 so they weren't expected to win the division in the first place. On the other hand Shannahan was the director of player personnel and wasn't able to build a great defensive line but continued to change defensive coordinators like underwear which really hurt any chance of building any kind of continuity from season to season. I hope and pray that Bill Cowher takes this job because if he don't there could be a long rebuilding in the future. I just hope whoever they hire can get a franchise running back and build a championship caliber defense.

Wouldn't that be sweet if he ended up in Detroit? If anyone can fix that situation it's surely Shanahan.

Detroit has been so bad for so long, that the only thing that will fix that situation is contraction by the NFL.

About as relevant as the Pittsburgh Pirates...

*shudder*

Being a Chiefs fan I have always hated the guy. No matter how good you have been, the NFL is a "What have you done for me lately" kind of league. He'll catch on somewhere...

Yeah maybe with the Chiefs. :tumbsup:

Damn you!

Wouldn't that be sweet if he ended up in Detroit? If anyone can fix that situation it's surely Shanahan.

Detroit has been so bad for so long, that the only thing that will fix that situation is contraction by the NFL.

About as relevant as the Pittsburgh Pirates...

*shudder*

nope, that would be Bill Parcells