Crucufied Barbara

martinsane

:pics:

But seriously, they sound like a decent band (judging from what little I've heard of 'em...)

Several of them are sorta hotties too. That helps.

Sorry to report that none of them are hotties. Well, unless you pick your chicks up from outside the gates of the local Drug Rehab Centre that is. I can see why Sweden wanted to export this bunch of munters. Decent music, though the vocals don't really suit the aggressive material...

Crucified20Barbara201.jpg

Sorry to report that none of them are hotties. Well, unless you pick your chicks up from outside the gates of the local Drug Rehab Centre that is. I can see why Sweden wanted to export this bunch of munters. Decent music, though the vocals don't really suit the aggressive material...

What can I say, I like'em sleazy lookin'. :lol: The one all the way to the right is purty.

Actually a pretty damn good band!!!! They look HOT and they can PLAY too!!!!!! :headbanger:

Agreed!

There is actually a *gulp* country song that describes my kind o girls exactly..."I like my women a little on the trashy side."

The vocals at times reminded me of Vixen/Doro kind of deal, which for me worked quite well with the metal they were laying down.

They look pretty hot to me. Then again what do I know, My beer goggles are on tonight. :wacko:

Are you gay?

Fuck... all 4 of them are stunners from my point of view.

I would have taken the chick on the right E A S I L Y ...

overrated band!

:lol: Really? Who rates them? I've never even heard them... HAHA!

they didn't do much for me when they toured melb a few years ago... they had the deadthings as support then.

gotta wonder if any of those stories around those 2 bands are true :)

The group orgy including all members of each band? Indeed it is true!

overrated band!

:lol: Really? Who rates them? I've never even heard them... HAHA!

they didn't do much for me when they toured melb a few years ago... they had the deadthings as support then.

gotta wonder if any of those stories around those 2 bands are true :)

The group orgy including all members of each band? Indeed it is true!

thought so ........ :)