Sirius and XM

Blue Charvel

I've heard they've started playing new music on Haur Nation and/or Boneyard finally, any truth to that from what you've heard Rick?

New music as in new bands or just new songs from 80's bands added to their rotation? I listen to Hair Nation when I've got the satellite radio on, but I haven't heard anything new by new bands. And they still play the absolute shit outta Ozzy. Not sure what that station's fascination is with him but they play one of his songs every 10th song I swear.

I agree, FM radio stations are the same way. Ozzy, Ozzy, Ozzy, "mandatory Metallica", toss in Welcome To The Jungle (like I never hear that song anywhere), and then some more Ozzy.

I ditched XM this spring.

I've heard they've started playing new music on Haur Nation and/or Boneyard finally, any truth to that from what you've heard Rick?

New music as in new bands or just new songs from 80's bands added to their rotation? I listen to Hair Nation when I've got the satellite radio on, but I haven't heard anything new by new bands. And they still play the absolute shit outta Ozzy. Not sure what that station's fascination is with him but they play one of his songs every 10th song I swear.

I agree, FM radio stations are the same way. Ozzy, Ozzy, Ozzy, "mandatory Metallica", toss in Welcome To The Jungle (like I never hear that song anywhere), and then some more Ozzy.

I ditched XM this spring.

My buddy has XM on his Harley so we had Hair Nation playing the whole time we were out in Sturgis. We had a running joke where every time Ozzy or Def Leppard would come on we would say "hey, Ozzy! They haven't played an Ozzy song FOREVER!! I only hope they can play some Def Leppard now!" Once they played Def Leppard and Ozzy back to back so we really had a good laugh about it.

• 3 weeks later...

How sad am I? I actually listened to Cosmo radio. I couldn't find anything else worth listening to. At first I was intrigued by the airheads and their attempts to give advice. They don't seem to have the best grasp of reality. At least they were trying. I lost interest when they started talking about highlights. Sadly, even that was more entertaining than the tard who was on the left talk radio.