shopping/hunting today and found some awesome stuff! Take a look @

metalhead4life

Well, as title says, I went out and found some CD's today and I have to say I had incredible finds. Here's what I picked up. I almost couldn't believe my eyes today when I was browsing. Anyway, here's the list and BTW all of these are original pressings and all CD's are NM or better which is amazing:

First two I saw and my eyes lit up were:

Melidian - Lost In The Wild (original 1989 CBS records)

Autograph - That's The Stuff (original 1985 RCA release with blue cover)

then the most rare find of them all:

Fury - Endangered Hearts (original 1988 Zone records Fury/Media Five release)

then also these killer and pretty rare ones:

Joanna Dean - Misbehavin' (original 1988 Polygram records release); this one is missing the back insert and front insert is a little banged up but CD is fantastic and this one was the only one of the bunch that has a problem with anything.

Paul Laine - Stick It In Your Ear (original 1990 Elektra release)

Siren - All Is Forgiven (original 1989 Polygram release)

Blue Tears - S/T (original 1990 MCA records release)

Alias - S/T (original 1990 Capitol Records release)

New Legend - S/T (original 1990 BMG/Ariola release)

Delta Rebels - Down In The Dirt (original 1989 Polygram records release)

I can't believe what a find I had today and had to share it!!

Thanks guys!! I love searching and better yet finding good stuff like this!! Music (mainly 80's glam rock is the best for me/hard rock/power metal) is my passion. It's very cool I can come here and share/post this since all of you guys here know it's a cool find. As soon as I picked these up I was like, oh yeah, I gotta share this with heavy harmonies cause I knew you guys would appreciate it. :drink::banger::headbanger:

Thanks guys!! I love searching and better yet finding good stuff like this!! Music (mainly 80's glam rock is the best for me/hard rock/power metal) is my passion. It's very cool I can come here and share/post this since all of you guys here know it's a cool find. As soon as I picked these up I was like, oh yeah, I gotta share this with heavy harmonies cause I knew you guys would appreciate it. :drink::banger::headbanger:

Me too!

I love when I find a lost gem for a few bucks. Then you check out the average price somebody is selling that same c.d on e-bay.

It's called THE THRILL OF THE HUNT! :tumbsup:

Thanks for sharing and congratulations to you for that Fury Endangered Hearts find.

Don't you just love the feeling? That while you were browsing through stacks of CDs, there is this one title that will make your eyeballs pop out and make your heart skip for a beat while you try pull it out of that bunch?

Well, as title says, I went out and found some CD's today and I have to say I had incredible finds. Here's what I picked up. I almost couldn't believe my eyes today when I was browsing. Anyway, here's the list and BTW all of these are original pressings and all CD's are NM or better which is amazing:

Joanna Dean - Misbehavin' (original 1988 Polygram records release); this one is missing the back insert and front insert is a little banged up but CD is fantastic and this one was the only one of the bunch that has a problem with anything.

Yeah some great stuff there....in particular the Melidian and Paul Laine are awesome.

whats a great day you have had :):beerbang:

whats a great day you have had :):beerbang:

Thanks man - I'll say! My faves from that find are: Melidian (which I already have so I'm selling it), Autograph (will keep this original one I found and swap it out with the Spitfire reissue I have which is also for sale; the Spitfire reissue never looked right in between Sign In Please and Loud N Clear in my cabinet; plus, I almost always prefer the original), Blue Tears (already have it so selling), and the last two I'm keeping are Paul Laine (awesome disc) and Joanna Dean. I guess I'll probably hold on to the Alias as well. :beerbang: All the others are for sale.