Loose Booty!

Leykis101

I am deeply offended after hearing the FP cd Whipped, I was pleasently finishing up the disc, when the most horrendous, vile, crass, demeaning, and flat out mean spirited song ever made came on, It was titled Loose Booty, and it's an entire song of of degrading overweight women, some of these women might have a thyroid problem? and they can't help it, I think a class action might be inline....

Come on fat bitch! give it to me!

Chorus

Fat Girls, they try to sit on me, Fat Girls, Maximum Density,

All Fat Chicks Give Good Head"

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!!!!!!!! the greatest song ever made! I love it'

I think I saw FP perform that song live (opening for KISS on the REVENGE tour)... Taime came out wearing a car steering wheel dangling off his neck (ala Flavor Flav's famous clock necklace) and led the crowd in a hip hop style chant of "SHIT! GODDAMN! GET OFF YO'ASS AND JAM!" -- there were lots of boo's... <_<

OH MY FUCKING CHRIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wes, Jarred... what the hell is wrong with you guys??? This is by far my favourite Faster Pussycat CD. Seriously, 'Nonstop To Nowhere', 'Jack The Bastard', 'Big Dictionary' (:lol:), 'Madam Ruby's Love Boutique' and 'Out With A Bang' are some of my favourite FP songs and I don't think there's any that I actually dislike on this CD. Easily they're most consistent disc... amazed you two guys don't rate it.

Wes, Jarred... what the hell is wrong with you guys??? This is by far my favourite Faster Pussycat CD. Seriously, 'Nonstop To Nowhere', 'Jack The Bastard', 'Big Dictionary' (:lol:), 'Madam Ruby's Love Boutique' and 'Out With A Bang' are some of my favourite FP songs and I don't think there's any that I actually dislike on this CD. Easily they're most consistent disc... amazed you two guys don't rate it.

Psssst.. I kinda like this album Mate.... :tumbsup:

Psssst.. I kinda like this album Mate.... :tumbsup:

Good man. It was actually the first FP CD I got and I was honestly a little disappointed when I tracked down the other two as they weren't nearly as good. Both are good fun rock n' roll discs, especially 'Wake me when it's over' but if you ask me this one just has the best songs they recorded (aside from 'House of pain').

Backed. I am with Geoff on this one. I like this album alot. :tumbsup:

Backed. I am with Geoff on this one. I like this album alot. :tumbsup:

I'll have to give it another spin but the debut was pretty damn good and didn't have any tunes I don't like.

I've never heard the album in question but to be honest, seeing them live on that tour didn't exactly fill me with desire to run out to the store and load up on their discography... <_<

• 2 weeks later...

When I saw L.A. Guns at the bearfeast, Phil was so bombed he couldnt get through Sleazy Come, and Tracii had to restart Never Enough 3 times, neither of them could stand up, they had to lean against each other for balance, if I had never been keen to them before, I would have thought, Im never buying their cd's!

• 1 year later...
Good man. It was actually the first FP CD I got and I was honestly a little disappointed when I tracked down the other two as they weren't nearly as good. Both are good fun rock n' roll discs, especially 'Wake me when it's over' but if you ask me this one just has the best songs they recorded (aside from 'House of pain').

Really surprised to read this. The first FP CD is an absolute classic, there aren't many sleazy hard rock albums better in my opinion. 'Don't Change That Song', 'Babylon', 'Cathouse' - great songs and the others are all good too. Whereas I think 'Wake Me...' is terrible! The songs are so poor in comparison with the debut. If Whipped is anything like that, I don't want to hear it. Might have to check out some samples though, just in case...

Really surprised to read this. The first FP CD is an absolute classic, there aren't many sleazy hard rock albums better in my opinion. 'Don't Change That Song', 'Babylon', 'Cathouse' - great songs and the others are all good too. Whereas I think 'Wake Me...' is terrible! The songs are so poor in comparison with the debut. If Whipped is anything like that, I don't want to hear it. Might have to check out some samples though, just in case...

Nah mate, all three of their albums are pretty different in style to the others. My comment doesn't reflect too well on the first two, but don't get me wrong. The debut is great fun and I like it a lot. I also like 'Wake me when it's over' but imo there's no doubt that 'Whipped' is their best CD. All three a great to own, all in different ways.

Faster Pussycat is one of those bands where I'd be fine with a "Greatest Hits" comp... as long as it had "Bathroom Wall" and "House of Pain" on it, I'd be good to go...

• 5 weeks later...

James Eagle, Whipped is more of a commercial rock album, as the debut was a pure sleaze album! it's imo the most well rounded album, but not if your a fan of the sleaze version of FP,youll hate it, dont waste your time, I think FP's best song is Nonstop To Nowhere, also Big Dictionary is a classic, and the afermentioned Loose Booty!

Faster Pussycat is one of those bands where I'd be fine with a "Greatest Hits" comp... as long as it had "Bathroom Wall" and "House of Pain" on it, I'd be good to go...

Actually FP does have a greatest hits album out that does contain both of those songs. It was released in 2000 by Flashback Records. It's the only disc I own by the band myself.