Kix - "Cold Blood"

manicego

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know....but I likey!!!

Guess What???

PSYCHE!

All of those poor hot chicks that lost their jobs as "sexy girl shaking it in the rock video" when Nirvana came along. That just makes me hate them that much more!

All of those poor hot chicks that lost their jobs as "sexy girl shaking it in the rock video" when Nirvana came along. That just makes me hate them that much more!

I second that. What a waste of "era" it was. The grunge "era". Hope it never surface again in some kind of a retro-grunge "era". :bigboom:

I know...that this...is...an awesome song....thanks for introducing me to Kix. :)

Dude, seriously? You'd never heard Kix?? First Skid Row, now Kix...how the hell do you live with yourself?

You guys alllllllll suck! All these responses and not one answer to her name!

And yep, it did suck when the "Video Bimbos" all lost their gigs. I was friends with a few of them (hey, ya tell a few chicks you're a movie director .... {ahem!}) and this girl in particular was a good friend of mine. She was in Van Halen's "Poundcake", Slaughter's "Up All Night" and Danzig's "Mother" videos amongst others.

mullenbecky.jpg

You guys alllllllll suck! All these responses and not one answer to her name!

And yep, it did suck when the "Video Bimbos" all lost their gigs. I was friends with a few of them (hey, ya tell a few chicks you're a movie director .... {ahem!}) and this girl in particular was a good friend of mine. She was in Van Halen's "Poundcake", Slaughter's "Up All Night" and Danzig's "Mother" videos amongst others.

mullenbecky.jpg

:o A name?!

:doh: Who would've thought of that....

I suck :chef:

• 10 months later...

>> And yep, it did suck when the "Video Bimbos" all lost their gigs. I was friends with a few of them (hey, ya tell a few chicks you're a movie director .... {ahem!}) and this girl in particular was a good friend of mine. She was in Van Halen's "Poundcake", Slaughter's "Up All Night" and Danzig's "Mother" videos amongst others.

ohmy.gif A name?!

awcrap.gif Who would've thought of that....

I suck chef.gif <<

Sorry, never saw your response to this until now. Her name is Becky Mullen.

• 6 months later...

As far as the chick in the "Cold Blood" video... Tonight at the L.A. Guns(Phil Lewis) show I asked Ronnie Younkins (KIX) who this girl was and he said he didn't remember her name. Only thing he remembers is that the guy producing the video found her and that she did a couple other videos for rock bands also. I was no help on this one. :whistle:

• 2 weeks later...

As far as the chick in the "Cold Blood" video... Tonight at the L.A. Guns(Phil Lewis) show I asked Ronnie Younkins (KIX) who this girl was and he said he didn't remember her name. Only thing he remembers is that the guy producing the video found her and that she did a couple other videos for rock bands also. I was no help on this one. :whistle:

Duuuuude, a year and a half later and you still thought of this??? Nice! Thanks for the effort! (And does this mean I have to watch every video from the era to see her again?? Ahhhh, crappppp!)

Just go to the Denny's on West Jefferson Blvd in LA, I believe she's working there now...

Seriously, I've been following this thread with some interest hoping her name does turn up because many on this site are very kickass at finding answers to great questions.

• 8 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

I tried out for a Kix video back in 1991, downtown Baltimore in a hotel. I think the hotel was the Belvedere across from Mercy hospital. It was so long ago, so my memory is pretty shot. I’m wondering if the tryout I did was for this video. They never told me what song it would be. But I sure know, I was nervous as hell. I should post my pics from this time, so long ago. Miss those days. Use to go see Kix at Hammerjacks.