Proper Footie 2008/9

Wotty

Another season starts on Saturday with the now, not-so Mighty Town languishing in League Two,with a minus 30 point penalty hindering our progress,not to mention our lack of established players.Still,I will keep the faith,Miracles may happen.. :crying::crying:

As always,Palace will maintain their mid-table mediocrity and will keep the chuckles constant.Plus,this year we seem to have QPR promising a lot,and we may be joined by the Premiership glory-hunter boys,claiming they've supported Man Utd for forever and a day :whistle:

All in all an interesting season beckons...

COME ON YOU HATTERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

a minus 30 point penalty what does that mean?

Luton Town will start the season with a score of -30; they have to win 10 games outright just to get back to ZERO. It's unfortunate, but it looks like Sir Wotty's team is heading for Conference play next season... :unsure:

Sad.But Mike's comments smack of the truth,but we are Shit!!!!!!!!!! :unsure:

Wotty - this is a proper footie thread for the coming season, what interest do you have in this mate!! :lol:

Mid table mediocrity!! - You have a short memory mate - we made the play offs last season!! 12-1 to win the eague this year and looking for a good season with some other quality teams in there - will be close as usual. Better Championship footie than the non league stuff you'll be playing heh!! ;)

As for the 'Shite' - Minus 30 points was a let off in my opinion, the cheating bastards, and I hope the have the season from hell (like last year, oh!! and the year before that come to think of it!! :lol: ) ending up in Relegation YET again, to the depths of nothingness that is the mighty Conference league. You'll be lucky to even get to 0 points this season mate.

:rofl2: Here we go again.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought I might adopt a soccer team for this year so I can join in more on the piss taking that occurs in this thread, so I've done alot of research and decided who that team is going to be.

I could have easily gone for one of the big guns {ie....Chelsea or Manchester United} but I thought that would not be very fair, especially on my good friend Ian, whose team seems to be constantly in the wars and never seem to be travelling well even in the best of times.

So I have decided to choose a team that I feel are about as good as Luton Town and that also have the same amount of potential to succeed this year and progress to the Premier League within the next few years and become a soccer powerhouse.....and that team is..............DRUM ROLL PLEASE.................

:cheer: Stevenage Borough :rofl2:;)

I thought I might adopt a soccer team for this year so I can join in more on the piss taking that occurs in this thread, so I've done alot of research and decided who that team is going to be.

I could have easily gone for one of the big guns {ie....Chelsea or Manchester United} but I thought that would not be very fair, especially on my good friend Ian, whose team seems to be constantly in the wars and never seem to be travelling well even in the best of times.

So I have decided to choose a team that I feel are about as good as Luton Town and that also have the same amount of potential to succeed this year and progress to the Premier League within the next few years and become a soccer powerhouse.....and that team is..............DRUM ROLL PLEASE.................

:lol:

Great choice, looks like Luton will be playing these next season :tumbsup:

Bournemouth and Rotherham are now both on -17 points to start with,so definitely catchable.

And we've signed 8,yes 8 new players,5 permanent and 3 on season-long loan.

BRING IT ON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bournemouth 1-1 Gillingham (-16)

Rotherhan 1-0 Lincoln (-14)

Luton 1-3 Port Vale (-30)

Looking good Wotty :tumbsup:

Other relevant results.....

Crystal Palace 0-0 Watford - Jez

QPR 2-1 Barnsley - TIM (2)

Southend 1-0 Peterborough - Glen

Wrexham 5-0 Stevenage Borough - Dave

Well done chaps :tumbsup:

So phase 1 of our cunning plan to lull the rest of League 2 into a false sense of security is complete. :whistle::crying::crying:

When our players actually get to know each other,the quest for dominance is on.

Then we'll see who's fookin' laughing...............

So phase 1 of our cunning plan to lull the rest of League 2 into a false sense of security is complete. :whistle::crying::crying:

When our players actually get to know each other,the quest for dominance is on.

Then we'll see who's fookin' laughing...............

It was only the first game Wotty, plenty still to play for mate :lol:

Looks like you and Dave will be sharing your own thread next season :tumbsup:

:rofl2: You are catching on really quick mate. An Exceptional post :lol:

That result was nothing short of miraculous with so many first team players missing. :tumbsup:

Come on you Shrimpers.

:rofl2: You are catching on really quick mate. An Exceptional post :lol:

:rofl2: yep that gave me a chuckle too

That result was nothing short of miraculous with so many first team players missing. :tumbsup:

Come on you Shrimpers.

When you`ve got a full compliment Glen, you`ll be flying :tumbsup:

Oh and another thing - after my warning about Doncaster, nice to see that they beat Derby.

The real test will come next week when they play Cardiff. If they beat them, people will really sit up and take notice.

Bournemouth and Rotherham are now both on -17 points to start with,so definitely catchable.

Nice to see 'The Shite' taking a battering and starting the season as they mean to go on - They really are fucking rubbish aren't they. Haha!! :banana:

Nice to see 'The Shite' taking a battering and starting the season as they mean to go on - They really are fucking rubbish aren't they. Haha!! :banana:

They are crap aren`t they Jez,no I mean really crap :lol:

They are crap aren`t they Jez,no I mean really crap :lol:

Really Really Crap!!

I have witnessed a coach load of grannies having a kick about on the Beach in Bournemouth, with more skill, dexterity, pace and tactical savvy than this bunch of jokers. :lol:

And all this shit coming from a Palace fan,a fookin' joke in itself,and a "where exactly is Old Trafford ?" fan..

Stunning !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Wotty go :cheer: go Wotty go.

And all this shit coming from a Palace fan,a fookin' joke in itself,and a "where exactly is Old Trafford ?" fan..

Wotty, Jez said he`d never recommend any more music to me unless I slated Luton and took the piss :crying:

Go Wotty go :cheer: go Wotty go.

;)

Wotty, Jez said he`d never recommend any more music to me unless I slated Luton and took the piss :crying:

What you mean you needed to be threatened???! :whistle:

What you mean you needed to be threatened???! :whistle:

I was looking at potential, more music for the future or a conference team for 2009/2010 :rofl2:

You'll never silence the power of the Mighty Town.......... :nyanya:

Let them show their power on the field of play hey mate!!! :rofl2:

I've seen more power in the limp wrist of the L*on Town fan (note singular) trying to lift his pink drink and swing his husbands burberry handbag!!

I must apologise to Wotty as he is surely the only known Luton Town Fan. :tumbsup:

Unnecessary stick, come on everyone, lets give Wotty and Luton a break or maybe some points or being realistic - a point! :nyanya:

Of course with my good self supporting the worlds best and most popular team, it`s hard to be criticised :bowdown: