Tokio Hotel - "Scream"

Rat Skates

I took a chance and bought this CD the other day and I absolutely love this shiznit. Any other fans out there?

From what I gather, these dudes (they are all teens) released an all German album and this is the English-ized version. Is English-ized a word?? :doh:

Anyway, this shit kicks ass and track 2 "Ready Set Go" sounds just like Crashdiet if you ask me.

Anybody into these guys? Should I track down the orginal German versions of these tunes??

tokiohotelmr4.jpg

Yeah, these guys were pretty cool if I remember correctly. I spun it last week and I think there were a few ordinary tracks, but some good stuff too. Is this the band Jim compared to Kill Hannah and I agreed? I forget... jeez I need to settle down and get familiar with some CDs. :(

Yep....that be them!

FOOK, you guys must be out of your mind !!!! :yikes:

CRAP !!!

• 2 weeks later...

I had this for a brief time, but have since gotten rid of it. There are several very catchy tracks though. Very young band too. I'd rather hear younger bands doing this kind of commercial rock stuff than trying to be the next Nsync.

Chris

Oh noooo .......... ! :yikes:

tokio-hotel.jpg

Btw: those two in the middle are brothers.

:lol: I bought this for us$5.99 on the weekend (postage included). A brand new release on sale already... I love it!

• 1 month later...
I took a chance and bought this CD the other day and I absolutely love this shiznit. Any other fans out there?

From what I gather, these dudes (they are all teens) released an all German album and this is the English-ized version. Is English-ized a word?? :doh:

Anyway, this shit kicks ass and track 2 "Ready Set Go" sounds just like Crashdiet if you ask me.

Anybody into these guys? Should I track down the orginal German versions of these tunes??

tokiohotelmr4.jpg

Did you just say SHIZNIT? :unsure:

This is a cool disc. Still enjoying spinning it. One question I have is - anyone know how old these guys are? On the CD sleeves they look like 15 year old kids.

tokio-hotel.jpg

That dude third from the left looks like the singer from that 80s pop band Dead or Alive. Y'know, "you spin me right round baby right round, like a record baby round round round round...."

tokio-hotel.jpg

That dude third from the left looks like the singer from that 80s pop band Dead or Alive. Y'know, "you spin me right round baby right round, like a record baby round round round round...."

Errrr.. you DO know that That singer for Dead or Alive is now a She, right??? :yikes:

Is it just me or does the lead singer look like the cover of Tigertailz "Bezerk". I can't get that image out of my head every time I look at him.

Errrr.. you DO know that That singer for Dead or Alive is now a She, right??? :yikes:

Did he/she/it finally get the full wiener-ectomy? I saw him/her on VH1's Where Are They Now a while back and though he/she had gotten a ton of plastic surgery to make him/her look even more womanly, they didn't say anything about him going "all the way" so to speak.

tokio-hotel.jpg

WOW!

Look how politically correct they look!

Starting Right to left:

1st guy looks like a metal dude!

2nd looks like a glam gal/dude

3rd looks like a wannabe rapper

4th guy looks like a reject from N-SYNC

Pathetic!! :loser:

I've spun this a few times and my final conclusion is that they sound like Kill Hannah, but Kill Hannah do it much better. Whereas this sounds depressing at times, Kill Hannah sounds atmospheric. Oh, and the songs are better. I do like this disc, especially towards the end, but as I say... just a little depressing at times.

I'm also really curious to know how old these guys are as this is their 2nd album and based on the photos they must have been about 12 for the debut.

I've spun this a few times and my final conclusion is that they sound like Kill Hannah, but Kill Hannah do it much better. Whereas this sounds depressing at times, Kill Hannah sounds atmospheric. Oh, and the songs are better. I do like this disc, especially towards the end, but as I say... just a little depressing at times.

I'm also really curious to know how old these guys are as this is their 2nd album and based on the photos they must have been about 12 for the debut.

I believe I read somewhere that they were all between 17 to 21.

I believe I read somewhere that they were all between 17 to 21.

Wow, they look younger. Sweet, thanks mate.

• 5 weeks later...

I gave this a try-out for about $3-4 in a secondspin order.... not too bad.

The first thing that strikes me is the length .... 15 tracks. I don't know why they made it this long. I think if they cut it down to 10 tracks they could have cut-out some of the filler and made it a really good disc. Not saying it bad, jsut coulda been better if they trimmed the fat.

I gave this a try-out for about $3-4 in a secondspin order.... not too bad.

The first thing that strikes me is the length .... 15 tracks. I don't know why they made it this long. I think if they cut it down to 10 tracks they could have cut-out some of the filler and made it a really good disc. Not saying it bad, jsut coulda been better if they trimmed the fat.

I agree. I'd have been happy to cut off the 5 weakest songs and make it a 10 track disc. Would have made it a lot nicer.

tokio-hotel.jpg

WOW!

Look how politically correct they look!

Starting Right to left:

1st guy looks like a metal dude!

2nd looks like a glam gal/dude

3rd looks like a wannabe rapper

4th guy looks like a reject from N-SYNC

Pathetic!! :loser:

Haha! Almost looks about as mishmashed as the band they formed on Family Guy...

Fat_Horny_Black_and_Joe.jpg