Tupelo Honey

Glen

Wow... that a track. I would LOVE to hear more from these guys. Good find Lennie.

The actual song 'Machines & Robots' is excellent as well - 2 of the best modern rock songs Ive heard this year.

:guitbannana:

I ended up hearing this full EP over the weekend. Very strong disc. Sad that there are only 5 songs, as they're all good. Think Ra with touches of Pete Lesperance on guitar. No long solos, but a few brief moments. Overall, I really look forward to a full disc from these guys.

The track "Make me Believe" off their earlier EP is an awesome power ballad. You can check the video out for it on youtube.

Chris

This is really a great disc. It's a shame the 'Other Music Styles' thread might put some people off, because this is just killer hard rock. I can't wait to hear a full album from these guys.

This is really a great disc. It's a shame the 'Other Music Styles' thread might put some people off, because this is just killer hard rock. I can't wait to hear a full album from these guys.

I think that 'Morphine' is fast becoming my fav song of 08 so far.

Killer song, killer EP - as you say its a shame its not a full album.

Where did you get this from? I would love to pick this up but can't find it anywhere....

Where did you get this from? I would love to pick this up but can't find it anywhere....

Not widely available outside of Canada/US. The link on the web page goes to Maple Records, but the shipping times/expense is silly. Try Amazon.com - they will still ship to UK and times/costs are much better/lower. All their other stuff is on UK itunes if you want that.

Not widely available outside of Canada/US. The link on the web page goes to Maple Records, but the shipping times/expense is silly. Try Amazon.com - they will still ship to UK and times/costs are much better/lower. All their other stuff is on UK itunes if you want that.

I've got copies of "The September Sessions" and "Machines and Robots" on the way. Ordered them both off e-bay for decent prices. Much cheaper than any online retailer I could find. I believe I saw more of them on e-bay for whoever might be looking.

Chris

I've got copies of "The September Sessions" and "Machines and Robots" on the way. Ordered them both off e-bay for decent prices. Much cheaper than any online retailer I could find. I believe I saw more of them on e-bay for whoever might be looking.

Chris

Wow, they're great prices... shame about the $7.99 postage to Australia. :(

Maple records are very expensive (and slow) with shipping. Not recommended.

Also, I NEED to hear 'September sessions'.

Chris

Wow, they're great prices... shame about the $7.99 postage to Australia. :(

Maple records are very expensive (and slow) with shipping. Not recommended.

Also, I NEED to hear 'September sessions'.

Go to their myspace page and you can hear a couple tracks of off "The September Sessions". Or, you at least gotta go to youtube and watch the music video for "Make Me Believe". I'm loving this ballad.

Chris

Chris

Yep snagged one of each as well. Thanks for the tip!

Go to their myspace page and you can hear a couple tracks of off "The September Sessions". Or, you at least gotta go to youtube and watch the music video for "Make Me Believe". I'm loving this ballad.

Chris

That "Make Me Believe" is a great tune, killer vocals. Can't wait for these to get here...

Got my copy of "Machines and Robots" in the mail today. Damn fine album. Only one track (Not Alone) out of five didn't make the cut. That title track is a catchy little anthem. Great way to end the disc. How are these guys not getting signed. The lead singer's voice is perfect for today commercial hard rock market. Lovin' the notes he can hit. Can't wait for "September Sessions" to arrive next so I can hear that ballad again.

Chris

Got my copy of "Machines and Robots" in the mail today. Damn fine album. Only one track (Not Alone) out of five didn't make the cut. That title track is a catchy little anthem. Great way to end the disc. How are these guys not getting signed. The lead singer's voice is perfect for today commercial hard rock market. Lovin' the notes he can hit. Can't wait for "September Sessions" to arrive next so I can hear that ballad again.

Chris

Listened to my copy of "September Sessions" today. Damn fine album. I even give it the edge over "Machines and Robots". All five tracks are good on this one. And, the ballad "Make Me Believe", I think I've already stated how I feel about that song. This is great modern melodic hard rock people. One of the reasons I come to this board is to check out new bands that people recommend. Kudos to the starter of this thread. Keep 'em coming.

Chris

Chris

Listened to my copy of "September Sessions" today. Damn fine album. I even give it the edge over "Machines and Robots". All five tracks are good on this one. And, the ballad "Make Me Believe", I think I've already stated how I feel about that song. This is great modern melodic hard rock people. One of the reasons I come to this board is to check out new bands that people recommend. Kudos to the starter of this thread. Keep 'em coming.

Chris

Kudos to you too my friend - just gave you another one today...Adelitas Way. Unsigned too :(

• 2 weeks later...

I just got "Machines & Robots" (I can't find the other E.P....), killer stuff. Such catchy tunes...

I just got "Machines & Robots" (I can't find the other E.P....), killer stuff. Such catchy tunes...

Hey Tim2,

I can't find their debut EP either. I found a couple of places where you can download all the tracks from the debut, but I'm guessing you want a copy in your hands correct?

Chris

Chris

Chris

Kudos to you too my friend - just gave you another one today...Adelitas Way. Unsigned too :(

According to their myspace page, Adelitas Way are back in the studio finishing up an album with producer Skidd Mills. That is awesome news. This band is killer!

Chris

Chris

Chris

According to their myspace page, Adelitas Way are back in the studio finishing up an album with producer Skidd Mills. That is awesome news. This band is killer!

Chris

:banana: