Tupelo Honey

Glen

I just got "Machines & Robots" (I can't find the other E.P....), killer stuff. Such catchy tunes...

Hey Tim2,

I can't find their debut EP either. I found a couple of places where you can download all the tracks from the debut, but I'm guessing you want a copy in your hands correct?

Chris

I can't even find anywhere to download it... any hints? :)

I just got "Machines & Robots" (I can't find the other E.P....), killer stuff. Such catchy tunes...

Hey Tim2,

I can't find their debut EP either. I found a couple of places where you can download all the tracks from the debut, but I'm guessing you want a copy in your hands correct?

Chris

Hey Geoff, go to their mypsace page. You can download each track from the debut EP for .99 cents a song. There was one other site that had them as well, but I can't remember it right at the moment.

Chris

Hey Tim2,

Chris

Hey Geoff, go to their mypsace page. You can download each track from the debut EP for .99 cents a song. There was one other site that had them as well, but I can't remember it right at the moment.

Chris

Thanks mate, I'd be interested to hear these tunes too. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Tim2,

Chris

Chris

I just did this, will check out the tunes later. Thanks for the tip!

• 3 months later...

Did any of you guys end up with the debut s/t EP? If not, don't bother. It's not that bad, but it's slow, samey and unspectacular. They just sound like a thousand other bland modern rock bands... nowhere near as good as the 'Machines and Robots' EP. My advice would be to stick with 'Machines and Robots' and await a new album, hopefully in the style of 'Machines and Robots'. :)

• 9 months later...
My advice would be to stick with 'Machines and Robots' and await a new album, hopefully in the style of 'Machines and Robots'. :)

According to Melodic.net -

"Tupelo Honey has finished pre production for the album. Make sure to keep your self in the loop on shows this summer so you can see some new material in the set!"

------------------------------

Not clear if this will be all new songs or contain some from the Machines & Robots EP.

Whatever its good news.

My advice would be to stick with 'Machines and Robots' and await a new album, hopefully in the style of 'Machines and Robots'. :)

According to Melodic.net -

"Tupelo Honey has finished pre production for the album. Make sure to keep your self in the loop on shows this summer so you can see some new material in the set!"

------------------------------

Not clear if this will be all new songs or contain some from the Machines & Robots EP.

Whatever its good news.

Yeah, either way I'm interested. To be honest, I'd hope the songs off the EP would be in there as I only have them digitally and I have no desire to buy and EP so if they're on this I'll be happy. This could be a really, really good album.

• 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...

I see they've got a new lead singer. That stinks as I really liked their last singer Matt. The new track isn't really doing it for me either.

I see they've got a new lead singer. That stinks as I really liked their last singer Matt. The new track isn't really doing it for me either.

Yeah, that's bad news. The vocalist was a big drawcard for this band. Haven't heard the new song yet, but that's a big shame.