Rockarma - Bring It

Rockarma - Bring It Favorite Song  

25 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'd like to know how they came up with the title "Badjune" for the first song.

Good question. I have wondered that myself.

Pete???

Excellent question! I have no idea... :(

After I wrote the music, it got sent down to this dude Bart, who writes some of the Bombay Black tunes and he wrote the lyrics and named the song. Often thought to ask, but never got around to it... :anon:

Well the music is great! :guitbannana:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
I almost voted for "Here After" but picked "I Know" instead.

There really isn't a wrong answer on this cd since all the songs are good.

I'm still the only person that voted for "I Know". WTF.

This song has one of my fav solos of the years so far. :tumbsup:

'I know' is one of the big guns and one of my favourite songs not only on this CD, but of 2008.

In all honesty, been giving all my 2008 releases repeat spins lately to try and get some validity in my best of 2008 list and this and H.E.A.T's disc are probably sounding the best on repeated spins, while others drop off. The songs on this that I have raved about elsewhere are every bit as good as the best that was coming out of the late 80's / early 90's.

'I know' is one of the big guns and one of my favourite songs not only on this CD, but of 2008.

In all honesty, been giving all my 2008 releases repeat spins lately to try and get some validity in my best of 2008 list and this and H.E.A.T's disc are probably sounding the best on repeated spins, while others drop off. The songs on this that I have raved about elsewhere are every bit as good as the best that was coming out of the late 80's / early 90's.

I haven't heard the Heat disc yet but I agree on the Rockarma as it gets better with every spin. :tumbsup:

I haven't heard the Heat disc yet but I agree on the Rockarma as it gets better with every spin. :tumbsup:

Bring It! is one cd that I don't skip past any tracks even with repeated listens. There aren't a whole lot of albums that can I can say that about.

I hope the next Rockarma cd kicks as much ass as this one does!

Bring It! is one cd that I don't skip past any tracks even with repeated listens. There aren't a whole lot of albums that can I can say that about.

I hope the next Rockarma cd kicks as much ass as this one does!

Me too!

Seriously though, thanks for these comments, it really means a lot to me! :headbanger:

"Badjune","Feels Like Im Fallin" and the lead on "I Know" hasn't been mentioned yet so far and is QUITE good! For what its worth id like to have heard you do ALL the leads on this puppy.

You and me both... that will be the case on the third Rockarma from what I understand. :beerbang:

And for the record I am going into the studio next month to finish up all the guitars for the Farcry album, and that will be all me as well. :)

...not sure if that will be good or bad, but it will be what it is for sure... ;)

"Badjune","Feels Like Im Fallin" and the lead on "I Know" hasn't been mentioned yet so far and is QUITE good! For what its worth id like to have heard you do ALL the leads on this puppy.

You and me both... that will be the case on the third Rockarma from what I understand. :beerbang:

And for the record I am going into the studio next month to finish up all the guitars for the Farcry album, and that will be all me as well. :)

...not sure if that will be good or bad, but it will be what it is for sure... ;)

Backed on the solo on 'I Know'. Damon even gave you credit for making that song great. :tumbsup:

Can't wait for the Farcry and the new Rockarma. :headbanger:

Have fun in the studio(tell Lon we said hi :lol: ). :drink:

Backed on the solo on 'I Know'. Damon even gave you credit for making that song great. :tumbsup:

He did? I knew there was a reason I liked him besides that crazy accent... ;)

Lon sends his love, and the bonus tracks are dedicated to you guys.

He said that in the Paisty Jenny "bus" when we were listening to the bonus cut from the European release of Bring It!

He said that in the Paisty Jenny "bus" when we were listening to the bonus cut from the European release of Bring It!

Awesome! FYI, just so we don't freak out any of the completists out there, that was the Japanese release. We don't have a European release... yet... ;)

Awesome! FYI, just so we don't freak out any of the completists out there, that was the Japanese release. We don't have a European release... yet... ;)

Will the Euro release have a Burning Rain cover as a bonus track? :whistle:

Yes, but it will be an a capella version.

I hope that'll be Damon singing and not you............ :blink:

:crying: You wound me yet again... ;)

:crying: You wound me yet again... ;)

I live to keep you grounded. :tumbsup:

My parents apparently also lived by that code when I was a teenager... ;)

And now you live to hold up trash cans. :whistle:

That's cold. Pete had a tough weekend. He had all that Guiness to drink, remember? :whistle:

My parents apparently also lived by that code when I was a teenager... ;)

And now you live to hold up trash cans. :whistle:

That's cold. Pete had a tough weekend. He had all that Guiness to drink, remember? :whistle:

Besides I hold the trashcans DOWN, I don't think I could have held UP much of anything after that much Guinness... ;)

...plus it was a recycling can, because I am a friend of the earth...