Things Ive learned today

hardrock80srule

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I learned today that irony and sarcasm is running rife round here.. :whistle::whistle:

I learned that Ian can irony his spandex without burning them. :whistle:

• 2 weeks later...
I learned today that today was just like yesterday,and the day before that etc etc etc... :crying::crying::crying:

Backed. I'm going through a big patch of 'what's the f*cking point' at the moment. Love my wife, my puppies and kitty, family and friends (that I see not often enough) but every week is just so f*cking mundane, samey, frustrating and pointless. F*ck it all.

Now that that's over, I learned Ian f*cking rules!!! And he may just have hooked me up with a copy of Aviator's disc at a great price. Thanks again mate.

I learned today that I´m becoming obsessed with these pages. I just can't stop replying. Maybe I'm possessed with some kind of evil spirit who tells me to keep using all these emoticons wherever and whenever its possible and even when my girlfriend and my dog keeps on barking at me I just can't stop and and and and the walls are caving in and AHHHHHHHHH :explode:

Geoff is closing in very fast on Wes and Ian in regards to the top 20 all time posters and at his current rate of posting, he should find himself sitting at number 4 pretty soon. :tumbsup:

Plus I'm not the only Aussie waiting on a couple of shipments that are taking a serious amount of time to arrive <_< .

And there is a big fuckin' shark waiting to make a meal of me :yikes:

Geoff is closing in very fast on Wes and Ian in regards to the top 20 all time posters and at his current rate of posting, he should find himself sitting at number 4 pretty soon. :tumbsup:

Plus I'm not the only Aussie waiting on a couple of shipments that are taking a serious amount of time to arrive <_< .

I don't seem to have the need to post a whole lot lately so everyone seems to be getting closer to me in posts. I used to feel the need to respond to almost everything on here but not so much anymore.

I don't seem to have the need to post a whole lot lately so everyone seems to be getting closer to me in posts. I used to feel the need to respond to almost everything on here but not so much anymore.

I'm just going through a "good" patch at the moment. After being absent from the boards for 2 weeks on holiday over Christmas/New Years, I had a lot to post and was lucky enough to start back at work a week before my bosses. Next week will be much quieter from me. Plus I have 2 weeks holiday in February where I'll be absent.

The gap between Wes and I is still over 600, isn't it? That never closes... and Ian and Chris... they're back on their way to the top.

I need practice on creating a poll.......that fuckin' works. I have about a 50 / 50 strike rate at the moment :anon:

I learned that I had some stray cat living in my garage. :screwy:

Do you own a rifle :whistle:

I learned that I had some stray cat living in my garage. :screwy:

Do you own a rifle :whistle:

No. I do have a sling-shot though. :whistle:

What happened was I couldn't get my garage to go down without closing it manually.

So when the wind blew hard it was making it go up so I guess the cat ran in at that time.

I guess when I closed it yesterday the poor cat has been stuck in there ever since.

Now when I opened it tonight it came darting out of there like a maniac.

I learned today that the crisis surrounding my footie team isn't a dream.. :crying::crying:

It is for me mate! Good times! :nyanya:

I learned today that the crisis surrounding my footie team isn't a dream.. :crying::crying:

It is for me mate! Good times! :nyanya:

I also learned that others revel in someones misfortune... :crying::crying::whistle:

He is being cruel :tsk: but whilst doing that, I'm still :rofl2: