Any Good Sellers?

Guest Rockmore

Guest Rockmore

I have had enough bad experiences with sellers, how about a list of some good sellers that I can do business with. Anyone have a list of top 10 sellers? I never had any problems with a person named starlighthoney. service was good. is there more sellers like this I can deal with?

I have had enough bad experiences with sellers, how about a list of some good sellers that I can do business with. Anyone have a list of top 10 sellers? I never had any problems with a person named starlighthoney. service was good. is there more sellers like this I can deal with?

I highly recommend (in no particular order):

Delbert Clemons (delclemons)

Burt Heilbron (surrf)

Adriano (adboimel)

Dave (mistdiscs)

Taki (mellowdickmusic)

Mike Butt (impossiblerock)

Mark Allen (The Metal Sanctuary)

Jarred (dragcar05)

Tim (tim061073)

Pascal (Crycin)

And I agree with you, Rockmore... Kris (Starlighthoney) is one of the best.

theharlings_aor-mhr-metal_cds = Brett Harling

Ignore the jackass who left him all the negs recently. It was one guy who wanted 1 disk out of a 2 disk set and Brett wouldn't open the sealed package. Buyer was completely unreasonable :drink:

• 2 weeks later...

YES all good sellers, one that I must mention on Ebay that always has rare stuff is a dude called Rockpirate aka Chris Bumbgartner I think he's in Austria. Also Heavymetalmusium has good stuff as well, good communication and fast shipping.

YES all good sellers, one that I must mention on Ebay that always has rare stuff is a dude called Rockpirate aka Chris Bumbgartner I think he's in Austria.

Yes, I can back this one up ! Rockpirat1973 aka Christoph Baumgartner is a really good seller !! :drink: And obviously Koogles. I bought a lot from him recently. Thanks ! :drink:

Ignore the jackass who left him all the negs recently. It was one guy who wanted 1 disk out of a 2 disk set and Brett wouldn't open the sealed package. Buyer was completely unreasonable :drink:

It's a real shame that a f-wad named snowystonemountain can do this to a great seller like Brett. Brett has been one of the nicest, coolest sellers I have ever worked with. This is a prime example of why many sellers wait till they get feedback before they dish out some of their own..

In fact, take a look at the feedback this moron has left for others. Tons of negatives left for others:

An A-hole's Feedback left for Others

Out of his last 200 feedbacks, he left OVER 50 NEGATIVES!

Is there any way to get him tossed from Ebay? Sorry to sidetrack the thread, but it really steams me that he left 10 negatives for Brett.

It's a real shame that a f-wad named snowystonemountain can do this to a great seller like Brett. Brett has been one of the nicest, coolest sellers I have ever worked with. This is a prime example of why many sellers wait till they get feedback before they dish out some of their own..

In fact, take a look at the feedback this moron has left for others. Tons of negatives left for others:

An A-hole's Feedback left for Others

Out of his last 200 feedbacks, he left OVER 50 NEGATIVES!

Is there any way to get him tossed from Ebay? Sorry to sidetrack the thread, but it really steams me that he left 10 negatives for Brett.

Wow...what a fucktwit.....there should be a way to get rid of bad/idiot buyers.....

• 2023 Gold Donors

Agreed.For what its worth ive dealt a few times with this guy Brett on Egay (if memory serves i think he's based out of Minnesota?) and he's just an excellent cat to deal with. ----------------------

Metal T