Hell's Kitchen '07, '08, & now... '09!

Blue Charvel

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LMAO ....she's DAMN lucky that Chef Ramsey didn't see her when she was in the act of pulling that spaghetti from the garbage bin, or her ass would have been gone. And poor ol' Aaron finally crashed out on 'em....he litterally couldn't take the heat in the kitchen! :P

LMAO ....she's DAMN lucky that Chef Ramsey didn't see her when she was in the act of pulling that spaghetti from the garbage bin, or her ass would have been gone. And poor ol' Aaron finally crashed out on 'em....he litterally couldn't take the heat in the kitchen! :P

Yeah I felt bad for Aaron, poor guy. I think it actually helps the blue team now that he's not there, they definitely went above and beyond to take care of him and carry him along as much as possible.

:lol: I was kinda hoping Chef Ramsey would see the garbage incident, man that would've been a lot of bleeps for sure... ;)

I'm thinking Rock and the short order cook on the Red Team are looking pretty good longevity-wise, any picks on your end?

Grrrreat show, one of the few "reality" shows that holds my interest. Last night's was the best episode yet. I half expected Chef Ramsay didn't eliminate both the "rancid crab" chick and the "pasta from the bin" chick last night.

My money's on the short order cook from the Red Team. So far she's the only one on her team who has handled everything that's been thrown at her, plus it would be nice to see her take it just to get back at the other uppity-bitches on her team who look down on her cuz she works at Waffle House.

Grrrreat show, one of the few "reality" shows that holds my interest. Last night's was the best episode yet. I half expected Chef Ramsay didn't eliminate both the "rancid crab" chick and the "pasta from the bin" chick last night.

My money's on the short order cook from the Red Team. So far she's the only one on her team who has handled everything that's been thrown at her, plus it would be nice to see her take it just to get back at the other uppity-bitches on her team who look down on her cuz she works at Waffle House.

She sure as hell smoked 'em all on either team with her breakfast service. :headbanger:

Great show.....but what the hell was that Asian dude even doing on the show?? I'm glad he's gone.......he probably took someone's place who actually deserved to be there. He was pathetic........

The guys' team is laughable......not sure any of them could handle a restaurant. And the girls team isn't much better. To be honest, this has to be the weakest group of 'candidates' of any of the seasons.......

My pick??..........probably the redhead........she has nice ta-ta's..... :lol:

Yeah I felt bad for Aaron, poor guy. I think it actually helps the blue team now that he's not there, they definitely went above and beyond to take care of him and carry him along as much as possible.

:lol: I was kinda hoping Chef Ramsey would see the garbage incident, man that would've been a lot of bleeps for sure... ;)

I'm thinking Rock and the short order cook on the Red Team are looking pretty good longevity-wise, any picks on your end?

I agree; the short order cook, Julia, and Rock would be my picks...I'd pull for the little redhead if she didn't come across so damn snooty at times. :P

I agree; the short order cook, Julia, and Rock would be my picks...I'd pull for the little redhead if she didn't come across so damn snooty at times. :P

Is she from Jersey? That accent combined with the snootiness SCREAMS Jersey... :blink:

I've been watching it since the beginning too Dark Star, great series. I see they're going to be doing a US version of Kitchen Nightmares where it appears he'll have much the same persona as on Hell's Kitchen. If you get a chance check out BBC's version of the show called Ramsey's Kitchen Nightmares set in the UK where you'll see a kinder, gentler Chef Ramsey. Still a hardass, but not Fox Network style... ;)

When we were watching "Hell's Kitchen" the other night I finally asked my wife, "What exactly *IS* risotto, and why has every team in this show's entire history had so much trouble making it right?" Seriously, how many times have you heard Chef Ramsey scream "WHERE is the F**KING RISOTTO?" only to taste it, throw it away, and tell them to make more??

I see they're going to be doing a US version of Kitchen Nightmares where it appears he'll have much the same persona as on Hell's Kitchen.

I just heard on the radio this morning that the owner of one of the restaurants that was filmed for an episode of "Kitchen Nightmares" is now suing the Fox Network and Gordon Ramsay cuz he doesn't want his place to appear in the show after all. Seems he feels his restaurant was 'portrayed in a negative light.' To which I say "Well, DUH." What did you expect when you signed up for a show called "Kitchen NIGHTMARES?"

When we were watching "Hell's Kitchen" the other night I finally asked my wife, "What exactly *IS* risotto, and why has every team in this show's entire history had so much trouble making it right?" Seriously, how many times have you heard Chef Ramsey scream "WHERE is the F**KING RISOTTO?" only to taste it, throw it away, and tell them to make more??

Risotto's awesome when it's done right, as you can see it's easier said than done... ;)

I watched the first season and I skipped the second season. This year there is absolutely nothing else on so I started watching again. It's not a bad show, but it's pretty sad when this is the pinnacle of the week. I have to say I'm going for the short order girl and Josh. On the guys side you can pretty much write off Vinnie and the other white dude. They always piss Chef Ramsey off the most. Somehow Rock has put himself above the other guys and he hasn't done anything to do so. It really irritated me when he put Josh up for a vote and left cry baby Aaron safe. That was the dumbest move of the show. And you know that they only had Aaron on the show for comedy relief. He's just like the fat guy on season 1.

I go now to eat salad and watch great capitalist show.

Guess what my wife made to go with dinner tonight?

RISOTTO!!!

it was very hard to resist the urge to go "What is WRONG with this F**KING RISOTTO?" in a bad British accent. :lol:

I go now to eat salad and watch great capitalist show.

Guess what my wife made to go with dinner tonight?

RISOTTO!!!

it was very hard to resist the urge to go "What is WRONG with this F**KING RISOTTO?" in a bad British accent. :lol:

I double dog dare ya to smash the plate on the floor... "it's pig shit, GET OUT!!!"

Seriously though, I like risotto, I don't have it nearly enough... :(

I was pretty sure Vinnie was out, but I can't believe both of the "choosers" took the piss like that. Rock's obviously got a hard on for Josh, I think it's a competition thing.

I double dog dare ya to smash the plate on the floor... "it's pig shit, GET OUT!!!"

I was pretty sure Vinnie was out, but I can't believe both of the "choosers" took the piss like that. Rock's obviously got a hard on for Josh, I think it's a competition thing.

Hahaha, actually the risotto was quite good, it was from a box (which I'm sure Gordon Ramsay would consider "F**KING BLASPHEMY!!") but my wife jazzed it up a little with some spices and things and it was dern tasty. She sez she bought it because of how much fun we've been having with Gordon's trademark "WHERE is the F**KING RISOTTO?" over the past couple of weeks. :)

Yea, it was cool that Chef Ramsey over-ruled BOTH of the "choosers"... I had a feeling Vinnie was a goner halfway thru the show, that boy had just given up. Although the "Nanny" chick (the blonde, whatever her name is) didn't exactly distinguish herself either.

BTW, did you have to stifle a chuckle during the "tasting" early on when the Nanny chick said "I've always sampled weird things just to see what they taste like, I like to put things in my mouth"? :blink:

Hahaha, actually the risotto was quite good, it was from a box (which I'm sure Gordon Ramsay would consider "F**KING BLASPHEMY!!") but my wife jazzed it up a little with some spices and things and it was dern tasty. She sez she bought it because of how much fun we've been having with Gordon's trademark "WHERE is the F**KING RISOTTO?" over the past couple of weeks. :)

Yea, it was cool that Chef Ramsey over-ruled BOTH of the "choosers"... I had a feeling Vinnie was a goner halfway thru the show, that boy had just given up. Although the "Nanny" chick (the blonde, whatever her name is) didn't exactly distinguish herself either.

BTW, did you have to stifle a chuckle during the "tasting" early on when the Nanny chick said "I've always sampled weird things just to see what they taste like, I like to put things in my mouth"? :blink:

:lol: I should have taken the opportunity to suggest to my wife that we get a nanny... ;)

:lol: I should have taken the opportunity to suggest to my wife that we get a nanny... ;)

How'bout this one? I hear she was working in a bridal shop in Flushing, Queens, till her boyfriend kicked her out in one of those crushing scenes... poor gal

FranDrescher04.jpg

How'bout this one? I hear she was working in a bridal shop in Flushing, Queens, till her boyfriend kicked her out in one of those crushing scenes... poor gal

nanny.jpg

hehhh hehhh, yer so funny Mr. Sheffield. :lol:

FranDrescher04.jpg

I like this one better!

nanny.jpg

hehhh hehhh, yer so funny Mr. Sheffield. :lol:

I see you quoted me before I changed the pic... I like the replacement better too. :lol:

Fran's got legs for days, but OY, that voice....

"OHHH, MISTA SHEEEFFFFIIIEEEEEEEEELD!"

• 3 weeks later...

Hell's Kitchen is coming down to the wire... I'm kinda surprised that the redhead survived as long as she did, nice ta-ta's or not... :lol: ... and who'da thunk that the chick who tried to rescue pasta from the garbage would still be in the running? :blink:

How scary was Rock this week? I really thought that guy was gonna have a stroke during his little temper tantrum...

Hell's Kitchen is coming down to the wire... I'm kinda surprised that the redhead survived as long as she did, nice ta-ta's or not... :lol: ... and who'da thunk that the chick who tried to rescue pasta from the garbage would still be in the running? :blink:

How scary was Rock this week? I really thought that guy was gonna have a stroke during his little temper tantrum...

Yeah right, he was PISSED! I think the little redhead would've lasted a little longer, but she grew that thing on her chin, what the hell was that?

My money's on Rock, unless he totally blows a gasket. I do like Julia (I think that's her name), the Waffle House cook, she may not know gourmet food, but she seems to know how to cook and get shit done.

Yeah right, he was PISSED! I think the little redhead would've lasted a little longer, but she grew that thing on her chin, what the hell was that?

My money's on Rock, unless he totally blows a gasket. I do like Julia (I think that's her name), the Waffle House cook, she may not know gourmet food, but she seems to know how to cook and get shit done.

Hahahaha, you noticed that thing on Redhead's chin too? I even said to my wife "What the hell is that? Did she grow a goatee?"

It was sooooo cold when they told Rock to go all the way over to where Ramsey was doing the photo shoot w/the girls just so he could pick up their recyclables... holy cow, I was waitin' for him to just explode...

Unless he blows a blood vessel beforehand, my money's on Rock too. And if he DOES win it, if he's smart, he'll hire Waffle House Girl to be his second in command.