Hell's Kitchen '07, '08, & now... '09!

Blue Charvel

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:woot: Rock is the man!! Score one for us guys!!

Although I hope Nanny Girl caught up with Waffle House Lady and gave her a serious beat down in the parking lot after the cameras start rolling... cuz if she didn't have that girl giving her 'tude and dragging everything down, she might've had a better shot at winning...

:woot: Rock is the man!! Score one for us guys!!

Although I hope Nanny Girl caught up with Waffle House Lady and gave her a serious beat down in the parking lot after the cameras start rolling... cuz if she didn't have that girl giving her 'tude and dragging everything down, she might've had a better shot at winning...

Yeah, wtf was up with that? <_<

You do what the chef says, period, full stop... even if it doesn't make sense to you or you're "doing something else"...

• 7 months later...

New season of Hell's Kitchen starts tonite!! :woot:

I'll be there too!

I can't wait for this. Ramsey is the man. Plus, I heard an interview with Rocco Dispeirto and he said he hates him. All the more reason to watch.

I can't wait for this. Ramsey is the man. Plus, I heard an interview with Rocco Dispeirto and he said he hates him. All the more reason to watch.

I think Rocco's just jealous of his success, whereas Rocco could barely make one season work, Ramsey's got like what 3 or 4 different series going? :bowdown:

Interesting bunch Gordon's got this season. I already think they got rid of the wrong guy this week. The self proclaimed "Four Star General" guy was about as useful as tits on a bull as soon as the actual food preparation started. <_<

Interesting bunch Gordon's got this season. I already think they got rid of the wrong guy this week. The self proclaimed "Four Star General" guy was about as useful as tits on a bull as soon as the actual food preparation started. <_<

Backed!!! What a tool. <_<

Is this the show where the guy abuses people for an hour and thats it? How can you like it...? Or did i just give the reason..?

I actually like it especially as the season progresses, and the people get better and Ramsey gets more constructive. Ramsey's a phenomenal chef, and in his other shows, MUCH less over-the-top in your face. But this one is entertaining I have to say, although he seems to be going more over the top than usual so far. I mean, throwing up in the garbage can?

And speaking of dodging bullets, what about that guy (I forget his name), the portly fellow that was MIA for awhile and he was outside smoking what looked to be a doob and picking his feet... yeah there's a guy I want running my kitchen...

Is this the show where the guy abuses people for an hour and thats it? How can you like it...? Or did i just give the reason..?

I actually like it especially as the season progresses, and the people get better and Ramsey gets more constructive. Ramsey's a phenomenal chef, and in his other shows, MUCH less over-the-top in your face. But this one is entertaining I have to say, although he seems to be going more over the top than usual so far. I mean, throwing up in the garbage can?

And speaking of dodging bullets, what about that guy (I forget his name), the portly fellow that was MIA for awhile and he was outside smoking what looked to be a doob and picking his feet... yeah there's a guy I want running my kitchen...

Are they just random people who go on the show? Or are they trainee chefs..?

There was a thing on the news here the other night, how a bunch of other celebrity chefs like Jamie Oliver , hate Ramsey.

There was a thing on the news here the other night, how a bunch of other celebrity chefs like Jamie Oliver , hate Ramsey.

Yeah, it's like any bunch of celebrities, there's always a lot of ego stuff going on. The guy's got talent and he knows what he's talking about. Can't speak to what he's like personally but I went to one of his reatsurants for my birthday last year and it was AWESOME!

Yeah, it's like any bunch of celebrities, there's always a lot of ego stuff going on. The guy's got talent and he knows what he's talking about. Can't speak to what he's like personally but I went to one of his reatsurants for my birthday last year and it was AWESOME!

Nice... was it like...

"Hello Mr Fry, please sit down you F&%#*% piece of $*%, would you like an entre or should i shove it up your F$&&%&$ A#(*$!?!?

"

or was that just your wife..

Nice... was it like...

"Hello Mr Fry, please sit down you F&%#*% piece of $*%, would you like an entre or should i shove it up your F$&&%&$ A#(*$!?!?

"

or was that just your wife..

The latter... :anon:

Seriously it was very chic, fine dining... if there was any swearing going on the kitchen it was not presented to the clientele. One of the better places I've been.

Backed!!! What a tool. <_<

Yea the "Black Gordon Rasmsey"?? Yea, whatever dude.. You got LUCKY not to get cut...... :whistle:

Shoot... Gordon cut one of the few cute chicks in this season's batch from the lineup last night... !

OK, we're three weeks in to the new season now, right?? By this point in the show, I've usually found at least one person in the ranks that I can root for... not this year though. Is it just me or is this quite possibly the WORST batch of wanna-be chefs in the show's history thus far?? I haven't seen ANYBODY with even the slightest hint of talent or cooking ability... hell, I have barely seen anyone show signs of basic COMPETENCE. I'm getting the feeling that I could walk onto that show, heat up a can of Chef Boy-Ar-Dee for Chef Ramsey, and he would go "Thank GOD, some honest cooking. You've got the job!" :lol: All this batch of whiners does is talk sh*t to and about each other, yet none of'em have been able to back up their tough talk when the crunch is on in the kitchen.

If I had to pick a winner right now I'd go with the Asian dude with the weird mohawk haircut, simply because he isn't nearly as annoying as the rest of his teammates... and he seems to have his sh*t together in the kitchen. He may not have done much to make himself jump out from the rest of the pack yet, but on the other hand I think he's the only person on the guys' team who hasn't had his ass handed to him by Chef Ramsey at least once.

Gordon's gonna have a tough time finding a suitable winner out of this set of lunk heads...!

OK, we're three weeks in to the new season now, right?? By this point in the show, I've usually found at least one person in the ranks that I can root for... not this year though. Is it just me or is this quite possibly the WORST batch of wanna-be chefs in the show's history thus far?? I haven't seen ANYBODY with even the slightest hint of talent or cooking ability... hell, I have barely seen anyone show signs of basic COMPETENCE. I'm getting the feeling that I could walk onto that show, heat up a can of Chef Boy-Ar-Dee for Chef Ramsey, and he would go "Thank GOD, some honest cooking. You've got the job!" :lol: All this batch of whiners does is talk sh*t to and about each other, yet none of'em have been able to back up their tough talk when the crunch is on in the kitchen.

If I had to pick a winner right now I'd go with the Asian dude with the weird mohawk haircut, simply because he isn't nearly as annoying as the rest of his teammates... and he seems to have his sh*t together in the kitchen. He may not have done much to make himself jump out from the rest of the pack yet, but on the other hand I think he's the only person on the guys' team who hasn't had his ass handed to him by Chef Ramsey at least once.

Gordon's gonna have a tough time finding a suitable winner out of this set of lunk heads...!

All I can say to that?? Get OUT of My Head!!!! :rofl2:

Yea I haven't seen ONE I can really root for yet either.... Hopefully things will turn around soon, or Gordon gonna have a HELL of a time finding a competent chef for HIS restaurant..... I mean FUCK the Guys can't learn the menu, and the girls are just a bunch of catty lil bitches......

It just seems like your typically scripted reality show except it takes place in a kitchen. I for one cannot stand it.

• 3 weeks later...

Great episode of "Hell's Kitchen" tonite. I thought for sure that dude Matt (aka Captain Useless) was gonna get bounced tonight cuz his team did a pretty decent job of throwing him under the bus... was surprised that Chef Ramsey just transferred him over to the women's team (and they don't seem too pleased about it either, haha)...

When Matt sez to Chef Ramsey "Transfer me over to the girls' team and you'll see the failure of the mens' team," my wife and I were like "Oh yea, suuuuuure. You've been the glue that's been holding the men's team together ALL this time...In your dreams." :rofl2: