Cauterize - 'Disguises' NEW ALBUM

Geoff

http://www.maplemusic.com/product.asp?dept...6&pf_id=2895-33

There's the link if you'd like to pre-order. The rate for overseas shipments is truly criminal, but what do I do? They're my favourite band, first 500 orders get a signed copy and first 2000 get the free acoustic CD... I can't pass it up. :) So I've made my order... anyone else?

For those who never got it, I still advise people to track down 'Paper Wings' for the 4 tracks not on 'Disguises'. I can't wait to hear these 4 new songs!!! (I can't believe essentially I just paid usd$21 for 4 songs... I just pray 'Paper wings' is the electric version).

Anyway, I'm sad to see they cut off 'Why this last dance'... that was my 2nd favourite track. Others on 'Paper wings' but not on 'Disguises' are 'My favourite patient' (essential), 'Skin for scars' (I love the song dearly, but it was probably my least favourite from 'Paper Wings') and 'Feel' (also essential). My opinion is they should have set the world alight and just included all 16 songs. :)

These are the worst most untalented 4 men to ever disharmonise a fucking note, how these unentertaining pukes got on a cd i'll never know, i never thought I would eat my own words when I said, there will never be a band worse then Green Day!!!! well pigs have flown, these guys sound like a studio session if Alien Ant Farm did some Peel Sessions with Blink 182, and had the guy that produced All American Rejects behind the board, this is just beyond rock bottom, these guys will die and go to Death Cab For Cuttie island!

These are the worst most untalented 4 men to ever disharmonise a fucking note, how these unentertaining pukes got on a cd i'll never know, i never thought I would eat my own words when I said, there will never be a band worse then Green Day!!!! well pigs have flown, these guys sound like a studio session if Alien Ant Farm did some Peel Sessions with Blink 182, and had the guy that produced All American Rejects behind the board, this is just beyond rock bottom, these guys will die and go to Death Cab For Cuttie island!

So you pre-ordered the CD too?

• 4 weeks later...

Hey guys... did anyone pre-order this, and if so... have you got it yet? Apparently the CD is released today, but the G-ster doesn't have his pre-ordered disc yet. Where is it, this brother asks?

lol I just read the fineprint on my receipt:

"You have at least one pre-ordered item in your order, it will begin shipping on

Tuesday, June 12, 2007.

Delivery will be approximately: 4 to 6 weeks AFTER the pre-order shipping date."

FFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So every man and his dog's going to be listening to this for a month before the poor schmuck who pre-ordered gets a listen??

Fuck this, im going to go searching for it today, then when my other one get's here i'll have 2, Ive gotta hear it, now!

Well since its recommended by Geoff I decided to track down a few samples and guess what ..... I think Geoff has lost his f*cking mind....got to be one of the worst bands I've ever had the misfortune to hear.... :puke: Thou it's nice to know I'm not the only one with a few disgusting tastes in music..... :P

Well since its recommended by Geoff I decided to track down a few samples and guess what ..... I think Geoff has lost his f*cking mind....got to be one of the worst bands I've ever had the misfortune to hear.... :puke: Thou it's nice to know I'm not the only one with a few disgusting tastes in music..... :P

You forgot the LOL after your post, right? if not your out of your fucking head, Cauterize has more talent in their left nut then most bands have in their dreams, I didnt listen to the samples, because I wanted this new cd to be a suprise, and hearing the samples would just piss me off, so I hope this isnt a good indication of how the new album sounds???

You forgot the LOL after your post, right? if not your out of your fucking head, Cauterize has more talent in their left nut then most bands have in their dreams, I didnt listen to the samples, because I wanted this new cd to be a suprise, and hearing the samples would just piss me off, so I hope this isnt a good indication of how the new album sounds???

To each their own right? Yes I was joking around with my comments but I really do not care for this band as they are too modern sounding for my tastes but that doesn't make them a bad band, just not one that interests me.... ;)

To each their own right? Yes I was joking around with my comments but I really do not care for this band as they are too modern sounding for my tastes but that doesn't make them a bad band, just not one that interests me.... ;)

You need to take it one step further, and hear how much more complete and disciplined of a modern sound they have, sure they make music that sounds like modern music, but your not going to find anything even remotley close to the sound, melody, and song writing Cauterize perform, on any corporate brown suite big label modern band, these guys have some serious talent and some serious linkage to Melodic Rock!! that's what sold me on them, I fucking dispise modern sounding shit also, with my heart and ass, because modern rock sounds like that, Ass!

You need to take it one step further, and hear how much more complete and disciplined of a modern sound they have, sure they make music that sounds like modern music, but your not going to find anything even remotley close to the sound, melody, and song writing Cauterize perform, on any corporate brown suite big label modern band, these guys have some serious talent and some serious linkage to Melodic Rock!! that's what sold me on them, I fucking dispise modern sounding shit also, with my heart and ass, because modern rock sounds like that, Ass!

Well my tastes are in a constant state of flux but right now there are very very few modern sounding bands that I listen to....but the other day I happened across a Nickleback video ...I forget the song...that sounded pretty good so anything is possible in the future.....

Well my tastes are in a constant state of flux but right now there are very very few modern sounding bands that I listen to....but the other day I happened across a Nickleback video ...I forget the song...that sounded pretty good so anything is possible in the future.....

Id really have to change as a person to ever like a Nickleback song, but stranger shit has happend, like when out of no where I woke up one morning, and had to buy a Hall and Oats disc, I was fucking mindblown!!

:lol:

I'm doing the same as you too, mate. I haven't heard the samples yet because I want to hear the whole album as one when I finally get it. Right now I'm pretty pissed off with Maple Leaf Records. I ordered it way in advance and I still don't have the CD yet. F*ckers. You got it yet? How are the new tracks?

• 3 weeks later...

F*cking sleazy mutherf*ckers still haven't sent my CD. Well, the f*ckers say they've sent it, but I still don't have it. F*ck I'm pissed off with Maple Mutherf*ckin' Leaf Records. May they burn in hell once (if) I get this f*cking CD. F*cking pay $4000 for postage and the f*ckers take 17,000 times as long to post it as anyone else I've paid $5 to post stuff before. I sent a fired up message to the f*ckers yesterday... I wonder if they replied yet. Can't access hotmail from work. :(

I havent recieved mine yet either, Im seeing who gets it first, I went down to FYE and they said they could get it, so I prepaid, that was 2 weeks ago, maybe it's just one big scam, it's pissing me off whatever the problem is.

Wow, that's fucked mate. I thought you'd have had it for ages. What a fuck-off. I wonder who's going to get it first... my money's not on me.

F*cking sleazy mutherf*ckers still haven't sent my CD. Well, the f*ckers say they've sent it, but I still don't have it. F*ck I'm pissed off with Maple Mutherf*ckin' Leaf Records. May they burn in hell once (if) I get this f*cking CD. F*cking pay $4000 for postage and the f*ckers take 17,000 times as long to post it as anyone else I've paid $5 to post stuff before. I sent a fired up message to the f*ckers yesterday... I wonder if they replied yet. Can't access hotmail from work. :(

Really? I ordered mine from Maple Leaf Records and received it over 3 weeks ago. I have to admit I'm severely disappointed. You know I loved their debut, but this new album is a misfire of epic proportions--no hooks/choruses, and a serious lack of energy--and will probably kill any chance Cauterize has of making it big. Honestly, mate, it's just too motherf*ckin' mellow. Heck, the new Bon Jovi CD rocks better than this. I'd send you my copy, but then I'd have nothing to set my beer on...

Ah, just messin' wid ya, mate (or taking the piss, as I believe you Aussies like to say). I haven't even ordered the thing yet.

Really? I ordered mine from Maple Leaf Records and received it over 3 weeks ago. I have to admit I'm severely disappointed. You know I loved their debut, but this new album is a misfire of epic proportions--no hooks/choruses, and a serious lack of energy--and will probably kill any chance Cauterize has of making it big. Honestly, mate, it's just too motherf*ckin' mellow. Heck, the new Bon Jovi CD rocks better than this. I'd send you my copy, but then I'd have nothing to set my beer on...

Ah, just messin' wid ya, mate (or taking the piss, as I believe you Aussies like to say). I haven't even ordered the thing yet.

:lol: I half thought you were serious, but didn't know what the hell you were talking about, especially with the whole mellow and hook-free thing as I already own 8 of the 12 songs. :) I was about to turn myself into an Alablaster Rokkit and explode with unrestrained anger and abuse.

BTW, order now (NOT from Maple Leaf) or you won't have anything to call the best album of 2007.

:lol: I half thought you were serious, but didn't know what the hell you were talking about, especially with the whole mellow and hook-free thing as I already own 8 of the 12 songs. :) I was about to turn myself into an Alablaster Rokkit and explode with unrestrained anger and abuse.

BTW, order now (NOT from Maple Leaf) or you won't have anything to call the best album of 2007.

What do you mean? I already have TNT: "New Territory." ;)

FYE called and said that they are very sorry, their having problems recieving their shipments from the label, and a friend I know that works for a One-Stop says he cant even get in touch with anybody at the label.

I got an email from a guy at Maple Leaf telling me he is "resending the disc". F*ck I am pissed off. If I've wasted this money people will lose their lives. I just flexed my biceps then to prove I'm not kidding around. But yeah, I've pretty much given up on ever seeing the CD from these guys. It is physically released, isn't it?

Im thinking about maybe shooting one of the band members an email, I wonder what theyd think of whats going on, im pretty sure they wouldnt be to happy about it! fuck! I feel sorry for whoever wins that fucking guitar, there going to be waiting for fucking ever!

That's actually a good idea mate. I'm gonna head over to the Cauterize website asap and see what's up.