White Eagle - Bustin' Ass Bootleg?

Just did a search and this guy from Peru (registrateyanow) has sold 3 White eagle - Bustin ass cds all in a 4 day period for the rediculous amount of $35 & $36. To make things worse, he kept the winning bidder's ID private so we couldn't warn them of the bootlegs/cdrs.

http://cgi.ebay.com/WHITE-EAGLES-Bustin-As...1QQcmdZViewItem

Well, if someone is adventurous enough to buy such an indie from a Peruvian seller, they are going to get exactly what they are paying for - BUSTED ASSES :).

Anyway, this CD has been the most overhyped CD on eBay recently, with bootlegs clocking at $500+

Pure mystery to me, I wouldnt pay more than $10 for the original anyway.

Well, if someone is adventurous enough to buy such an indie from a Peruvian seller, they are going to get exactly what they are paying for - BUSTED ASSES :).

Anyway, this CD has been the most overhyped CD on eBay recently, with bootlegs clocking at $500+

Pure mystery to me, I wouldnt pay more than $10 for the original anyway.

True that.

>> Anyway, this CD has been the most overhyped CD on eBay recently, with bootlegs clocking at $500+

Pure mystery to me, I wouldnt pay more than $10 for the original anyway. <<

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT????????? People abso-fucking-lutely flabbergast me. White Eagle - nice buncha guys but just .... wow ... A-W-F-U-L

GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's because I turned his bitch-ass in! :banger: C-Ya later dickhead :P

JL

Don't worry, he'll be back.

I disagree, not that it matters on this thread cuz whether or not the music is ever worth huge prices such as these is always a debate....and it surely does not warrant fraudulent people banking off collectors who think the money is worth the tunes. Glad he's gone!

All in all I like the "Bustin Ass" release a fair amount (don't like their others really), but "Bustin" has a real attitude driven sound, reminiscent of say Kix mixed with Motley Crue....but independent! Just my opinion.

GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's because I turned his bitch-ass in! :banger: C-Ya later dickhead :P

JL

Don't worry, he'll be back.

All in all I like the "Bustin Ass" release a fair amount (don't like their others really), but "Bustin" has a real attitude driven sound, reminiscent of say Kix mixed with Motley Crue....but independent! Just my opinion.

Yeah, I have to say, out of a million over-hyped indie releases the White Eagle - 'Bustin' Ass' release is one that ALMOST lives up to the hype. It isn't amazing, but I find it a very good solid slab of hard rock. For me it would rank just below the likes of Friction, St Warren, ELI and Hotboy which are actually good. Yeah, definately one of the better indies, IMO.

Hell ya it's a good move...I'm sure some of the "ebay police" detractors will have to chime in with their 2 cents, but getting rid of this kind of scum is ALWAYS a goog thing.

I agree...but I was thinking Mullethead was the guy who got all worked up when a member of Alleycat Scratch gave him shit for selling bootlegs on ebay. Maybe I have him mixed up with someone else.