CANADA'S BEST

Hello Rockers this is Staryder1 I just wanted give a round of applause to both KOOGLES and ZACHARYAMELIE in my opinion they both are the two top ebayers from canada they are fair, knowlegdable and have some of the best auctions with a great assorment of music and discs. Hey Tony and Dave keep up the great work and youll have a customer for life!!!!!!!!!! rock on :banger:

Hello Rockers this is Staryder1 I just wanted give a round of applause to both KOOGLES and ZACHARYAMELIE in my opinion they both are the two top ebayers from canada they are fair, knowlegdable and have some of the best auctions with a great assorment of music and discs. Hey Tony and Dave keep up the great work and youll have a customer for life!!!!!!!!!! rock on :banger:

Ah Shucks! Now I'm blushing. It takes trustworty customers and dedicated collectors to make us good sellers. Cheers, Dave

:drink:

Don't think I've grabbed anything off Koogles yet but I gotta vouch for Dave who found me The Faces on Mars CD and answered a most trivial trivial mindnumbingly trivial question about a record shop...sir my hat is off to ya.

I've bought from both & I'll take it one step furthur...they are 2 of the best sellers on ebay, period. The quality of their product is always top notch. No surprises from these guys. It's a pleasure doing business with both of 'em (and Tony, Dave...you can pay me later). :drink:

James....I have to agree with you. Tony and Dave are not only knowledgeable and reliable sellers, which is very important these days, but both are amiable fellows who are always ready to share their knowledge and love of CD collecting!! I've swapped stories and discs with Tony more so than Dave, but, I've heard good things from other collectors as well about these two dashing B) Canucks!!!

Hey guys... thanks for the kind words. With Canada Post raising their rates and fewer places to find CDs, it's getting tougher all the time. But as Dave said, it wouldn't be possible without reliable buyers and collectors who want the rarest indies and original pressings.

Also shout-outs go to other great Canadian hard rock sellers: Brad of Beakermusic, Taki of Mellowdickmusic, Ryan of Relayrecords, PJ @ earotic/KissMyDisc, Greg (Gal99 on eBay) and Russell (Reedyk on eBay).

Each one of these sellers has been bookmarked in my "favorite sellers" list. Along with zacharyamelie of course!

• 2023 Gold Donors
I've bought from both & I'll take it one step furthur...they are 2 of the best sellers on ebay, period.

I totally agree with you. I've bought from both of them (and continue to) and nothing but success stories.

From the states, I'd have to say their counterpart is Delbert Clemons. He is one of the best.

Thanks to all of you guys for your hard work tracking these cd's down, starting them out a fair prices, keeping the shipping within reason and just being the swell guys that you are. :drink: