What's a spinnin' in your CD player?

Vishusgruv~ S/T  This one is really growing on me.

That's a good CD Chad, I like that one alot!

No one really talks about it though. Not sure if it is just not well circulated or what? Got it cheap and almost didn't buy it due to not knowing much about it. Great cover made me take the blind leap! Glad I did!

I did the same liked the cover and got me one. I need to play it more. I may do that tonight.

Some various mp3's tonight:

Last Rose Of Summer <> Judas Priest

Cause I Love You <> Scorpions

Money And Fame <> Scorpions

Restless Nights <> Scorpions

Destiny <> Scorpions

In Trance <> Scorpions

White Dove <> Scorpions

Living For Tomorrow (LIVE) <> Scorpions

Sails Of Charon <> Scorpions

Pictured Life (LIVE) <> Scorpions

To Be With You In Heaven <> Scorpions

Raining In The Sun <> Dirty Looks

Quicksand <> Finger Eleven

No Way <> Krokus

Get Out Of My Mind <> Krokus

Rock Me Rock You <> Krokus

Stormy Nights <> Krokus

Losing Myself <> Queensryche

Open <> Queensryche

Under My Skin <> Queensryche

Power And The Glory <> Saxon

Princess Of The Night <> Saxon

Suzie Hold On <> Saxon

Heavy Metal Thunder <> Saxon

Last Rose Of Summer <> Judas Priest

Cause I Love You <> Scorpions

Money And Fame <> Scorpions

Restless Nights <> Scorpions

Destiny <> Scorpions

In Trance <> Scorpions

White Dove <> Scorpions

Living For Tomorrow (LIVE) <> Scorpions

Sails Of Charon <> Scorpions

Pictured Life (LIVE) <> Scorpions

To Be With You In Heaven <> Scorpions

Raining In The Sun <> Dirty Looks

Quicksand <> Finger Eleven

No Way <> Krokus

Get Out Of My Mind <> Krokus

Rock Me Rock You <> Krokus

Stormy Nights <> Krokus

Losing Myself <> Queensryche

Open <> Queensryche

Under My Skin <> Queensryche

Power And The Glory <> Saxon

Princess Of The Night <> Saxon

Suzie Hold On <> Saxon

Heavy Metal Thunder <> Saxon

Everyone of those blows donkey balls. :eviltongue:

Everyone of those blows donkey balls.  :eviltongue:

:lol: Damn you're feisty tonight!!! :lol:

Spinnin' here...........BUCKCHERRY ~ TIME BOMB!!!!!!!!!

YAY!!!!!! :dance:

After letting it sit on the shelf for about, oh, the last 3 yrs., I finally popped in PINK CREAM 69: "Food for Thought" again. It may be another 3 yrs. before it sees the inside of my stereo again...

Y&T - Contagious

Now that's what I call taste!!! :banger:

Personally I'm listening to:

STEVE THOMSON - "S/T"

- This one rocks!!!!!

Danny Wilde - Any Man's Hunger

I love that one, Dave :wub:

EYES - Eyes

I listened to it for the first time today and liked it alot!

Never heard of him, Dave.......what's he like?

Fear Not~ S/T (Who thought Christian Metal could be soooo good?) :P

Ohhh.........NO kidding!! I love that one!!! "Till The End Of My Days" gives me goosebumples!!! :D

Great stuff!! :headbanger:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• New video for 'Horizon High' coming later today.    
    • 'Ride On' out June 28th From Lions Pride Music: Heavy Star: Unveiling the Timeless Sound of Rock Established in 2014, Heavy Star roared onto the rock scene in 2016 with the release of "Electric Overdrive," a testament to founder Marco Kace's enduring love for heavier rock. Influenced by KISS and the rebellious Ramones, Marco shaped Heavy Star's sound as a homage to the mid-'80s rock royalty, blending NWOBHM vibes with the energy of Hair Metal and Glam. The band weathered lineup changes, welcoming drummer Adriano Jukka Merico in 2017 and bassist Daniele Papale in 2019. The pandemic-induced challenges in 2020 led to vocalist Albert's move to London and the departure of guitarist Danny Slade, prompting a reflective pause. In 2022, the arrival of lead vocalist Corrado Quoiani revitalized the band, setting the stage for their signing with Lions Pride Music in May 2023. Despite global upheavals, Heavy Star's perseverance bore fruit with the completion of their album, "Ride On," in December 2023. The mix and mastering, guided by Luca Pazienza and Marco "Kace" Capasso, added a contemporary touch, creating a unique sonic experience. "Ride On" encapsulates Heavy Star's timeless commitment to rock 'n roll, blending nostalgia with a modern edge. Their story is one of evolution, resilience, and an unwavering passion for the music that transcends eras. Get ready to ride the waves of Heavy Star's sonic journey! Heavy Star is: Corrado Quoiani: Vocals Marco Kace: Guitars Daniele "Vinz" Papale: Bass Adriano "Jukka" Merico: Drums   Tracklist: 01) My Lady Firefly 02) Razor Blade 03) Lexi Love 04) Rock 'N' Roll Again 05) Horizon High 06) Ride On 07) Blame It On Love 08) Round And Round 09) Just Like Madness 10) Lifeline 11) Invisible Enemy 12) As The Wind Blows 13) Walk On Out (Bonus Track)      
    • New song 'The Boy' coming next week.    
    • https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-features/steve-perry-says-he-may-tour-1235015967/ Earlier this month, Trev Lukather and Nic Collins’ new band the Effect released their version of Journey‘s 1986 deep cut “It Could Have Been You” — featuring new vocals by Steve Perry. When Rolling Stone hopped on Zoom to hear how the song came together, Perry told us that he has other projects in the works. “I just signed with a new label,” Perry says. “I’m very excited about it, and I’ll have an opportunity very soon to work with these very, very musically creative people. I’ll probably announce who I signed with very soon. That’s about as much as I can say, but I’m excited about that, and I am working on stuff.” Perry emerged from a 22-year recording hiatus in 2018 with the release of Traces. But he didn’t tour behind it, disappointing many fans. What got in the way? “Well, it’s a long story,” Perry says. “Uncle Steve is up in age, and everybody at this age has some aches and pains and things like that. But it’s a really good question that I’ve been asking myself too. And Trev’s been busting my balls about it for a long time, to be honest with you.   “It’s something that I’m absolutely missing terribly,” he continues. “I can’t even tell you how much, but there’s been a big soulful reclaiming of this original feeling that I had about singing that I needed to get back to. I didn’t want to go out and just turn the wheel or turn the crank.” In his mind, Traces was just one step on a long journey back toward rediscovering his voice after years of not knowing if he’d ever sing again. “My father was a singer that never got a chance to realize his dreams, and I did,” says Perry. “I got to tell him years ago, before he passed, that I was doing this not just for me, but for him too. This is the historical relevance to what I’m going through and rekindling, I think, about me and my voice and touring. [As far as touring again], I never say never at this point. My life has proven me just that.” This is a topic that has come up between Perry and Lukather at many points throughout the past few months. “He can still sing has ass off,” Lukather says. “Physically, it’s a big task, even for me at my age, running around the stage for an hour-plus. It’s really when he’s comfortable. But I always told him that I am here as a friend and here to push him when I can, and I want to help too.”     “We don’t just talk about music,” adds Perry. “We talk about what motivates us, what is that deep drive in us that says, ‘This is what you are.’ And to not be what you are is cutting off a limb. I am starting to really feel that.” The first order of business for Perry is getting into the studio and cutting a follow-up to Traces and his 2021 Christmas record, The Season, for his new label. “These new label people are so supportive,” says Perry. “They said, ‘We don’t care what you do, we just want to do it with you.'” A great reminder of Perry’s brilliance came earlier this year when Netflix released The Greatest Night in Pop, which chronicled the making of “We Are the World.” Perry wasn’t interviewed for the movie, but he has seen it. “Watching it was a big bag of emotions,” he says. “Seeing it for me was more emotional than being there. I just remember being so intimidated by all these people, from Bruce to Michael Jackson, Stevie Wonder, Diana Ross, Lionel Richie. It just went on and on. Tina Turner was there! That completely killed me.”   At one point, Perry remembers going into a side room to grab a snack and try to collect himself. “Standing there was Paul Simon and Bette Midler,” he says. “I looked over to Bette Midler and I said, ‘Wow. Overwhelming. Huh?’ She said, ‘Yeah, that’s why I’m here.’ We had this moment. We smiled at each other like, ‘Yeah, I get it.'”     Watching The Greatest Night in Pop brought memories like that flooding back to Perry, but it also made him a little morose. “I’m sad that can’t happen again today,” he says. “I don’t know if it would be the Effect, Tame Impala, the Killers … I don’t know. I just wish this could happen again today for a great cause. With the times we’re in, it saddens me that the possibility of such a thing seems remote.” We signed off by telling Perry we continue to hope and dream that he’ll tour. “At this point, I’m also hoping,” Perry says. “And it’s my dream too.”
    • "Be Yours" https://www.facebook.com/themercuryriots?mibextid=JRoKGi Loving this   
    • It's Father Guido Sarducci! It's definitely different 🤔  
    • 🎸🇩🇪  German Melodic Metal pioneers VICTORY  will release their new album, "Circle Of Life," on September 13, 2024, via AFM Records! 🎶 Tracklist: 01. Tonight We Rock  02. American Girl 03. Count On Me 04. Surrender My Heart  05. Unbelievable World 06. Moonlit Sky   07. Falling 08. Money 09. Reason To Love 10. Virtual Sin 🎧 The first single, "Count On Me," is available now. Listen to it here: An official video for the song will follow later today! Get ready for some powerful metal tunes! 🚀 #Victory #CircleOfLife #CountOnMe #MelodicMetal #NewMusic #AFMRecords From the All About Rock FB page: https://www.facebook.com/share/68iidwqrKFyXXbT9/?mibextid=JRoKGi

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.