• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wotty

• Jez

• Faron

• All Nights Reserved

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey! I got an idea. :)

Let's start counting all the topics here that really suck.

Let's start with this topic.

Okay! That's ONE.

Next!............

HA!HA!.... I'm just kiddin'. Ok, seriously, how does this game work? Somebody please?...... Anyone?.....

Is this right?------> Have A Drink On Me ~ AC/DC :headbanger:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Chris Cornell did an interview once where he was talking about how college rock used to be these weird records that nobody ever really heard that a if they got placed on the radio it was at 3 am by some kid doing a show out of his dorm but then college rock became alternative rock and alternative rock became mainstream and then he said what are we the alternative too, what's not on the radio. 
    • Whenever I hear "Shine", this always springs to mind.     
    • Coincidently I heard "Shine" today again and this time I listened with a critical ear. I really think it is far more classic rock sounding than alternative. I know they are more than one song, but that is the big hit that everyone knows. If Kissin Dynamite released "Shine" today (if we had never heard the song before) we'd all think it was frigging amazing. Alternative is a pretty dumb label now as many bands considered alternative are basically mainstream rock. What are these million-selling bands alternative to exactly?
    • That's the thing about people being offended. If you didn't intend to offend anyone and they get all offended, I think it is on them. People like NYOILERS though, they intentionally offend people with their awful Taylor Swift fanboy posts.
    • Still kinda smells shonky to me. Why ignore the bands questions and only "go public" when the band posts about it on social media. Just be honest with the band.
    • Latest update on the bands FB: Parley... Happy to say that we have made progress regarding the release of THE DARK HORSE on Limited Edition Vinyl and CD. Golden Robot Records has cleared up this issue and we are looking forward to the release date of August 16th. Golden Robot Records has also written us a letter explaining their position which I have posted on our Official Website. All we wanted was a little information. You all especially had a right to know. Glad we could clear this up, thanks everyone!!!
    • I think the difference between Collective Soul and a lot of those bands is that their music could have been played in the 80s on the radio right next to the bands that I grew up loving. It's funny because I got a digital press kit for Dosage because I was a top reviewer on Garage Band and it was all about how Collective Soul had kept rock n roll alive and it referred to them as active rock multiple times. That was the first and last time I heard the term.
    • For what it’s worth, here is Golden Robot’s official statement: STATEMENT FROM GOLDEN ROBOT RECORDS  IN REGARDS TO THE RELEASE OF RILEY'S L.A. GUNS 'THE DARK HORSE' ON VINYL AND CD We have been diligently working with our manufacturers to ensure that we deliver the highest quality product to the fans, especially to commemorate Steve Riley's final piece of work.   We didn’t want to make a public statement until the release date was iron clad and today, we are thrilled to announce that the CD and special edition vinyls will be fully prepared to ship and available for sale on August 16th, 2024.   We appreciate your patience and understanding during this time. Your support means the world to us, and we cannot wait to share this special release with you.   This is the second album Golden Robot Records has had the pleasure in releasing for Riley’s L.A. Guns, and we believe it to be their best work to date.   Thank you for your continued enthusiasm and support. 'The Dark Horse' is currently available to stream/buy on all digital platforms.   ——————/// Hopefully they follow through on this…

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.