Bryan Cole - Desire

Stefan

photo.jpg

From Kivel Records:

Who says we can't keep secrets!! We've been dying to share with everyone, but wanted to wait until after N.E.R.F. So without any further adieu, we are happy to announce that Bryan Cole (SteelCity) will be releasing his second solo album on Kivel Records this fall.

For fans of his first solo album, Sands of Time (released on Melodicrock Records) will be pleased with this follow up. As it doesn't only pick up where he left off, it is the next step in his evolution as an artist. Bryan has blended a perfect balance between being an AOR artist with a Arena Rock album. Expect some surprises and a few special guests on Bryan Cole's "Desire".

For people that received the Kivel Compilation CD at N.E.R.F were fortunate to hear the advance "demo" track, Remember My Name, and come Oct, you will Remember Bryan Cole's name.

Any purchase via http://www.kivelrecords.com/store will receive a FREE copy of said compilation CD

1 hour ago, Stefan said:

photo.jpg

From Kivel Records:

Who says we can't keep secrets!! We've been dying to share with everyone, but wanted to wait until after N.E.R.F. So without any further adieu, we are happy to announce that Bryan Cole (SteelCity) will be releasing his second solo album on Kivel Records this fall.

For fans of his first solo album, Sands of Time (released on Melodicrock Records) will be pleased with this follow up. As it doesn't only pick up where he left off, it is the next step in his evolution as an artist. Bryan has blended a perfect balance between being an AOR artist with a Arena Rock album. Expect some surprises and a few special guests on Bryan Cole's "Desire".

For people that received the Kivel Compilation CD at N.E.R.F were fortunate to hear the advance "demo" track, Remember My Name, and come Oct, you will Remember Bryan Cole's name.

Any purchase via http://www.kivelrecords.com/store will receive a FREE copy of said compilation CD

Nice. Kivel records never disappoints. They have some good stuff coming, can't. Wait.

• 9 months later...

61349905_10213250657172274_4918895713326

It seems the Kivel deal won't happen.

From Bryan himself:

After a long and hectic struggle trying to find the right label home for this new record, I have decided to release this record without a label. Meaning, I'll be self-releasing. This record means a lot to me. I have spent the better part of an entire year recording, writing and even mixing this all by myself and am I'm not willing to make certain sacrifices to "give" this album away for peanuts. Win or Lose, Success or Failure, it's on me and I hope you'll support this record because I'm truly proud of it!

So, what to expect.... musically, a bit heavier than "Sands Of Time' with emphasis on guitar driven, catchy hooks and big production! A very special thanks to my buddy Bill Leverty for adding a killer solo on the title track, Sam Bell and Douglas Thomas Kasper for helping me to dial in the right guitar tones and helping me when I needed another great set of ears! The gifted and amazing Nello Dell'Omo, for his art design in creating a stellar cover and design! As always, my long time friend and songwriting partner DJ Gleeson for his talent and dedication.

Last but certainly not least Andrew McNeice, for believing in me from the start and getting me out there. He discovered a previously unreleased GIANT song and sent it to me. I absolutely LOVED it (duh) and once I got Dann Huff's blessing to record it, I was so excited to record it! That song will be featured as well on the new album! I'm so excited about finishing the mixing and releasing this latest work to the world! I hope you love it as much as I do! GET READY FOR "DESIRE" -BC

• 3 years later...

It's been about 4 years since this album was announced and I have yet to see anything anywhere on the internet about him having actually self-released this album.

I actually emailed Bryan Cole directly at his 'official' email address to see if he can shed any light.

Does anyone have any information about this release?

Sure do....but its a long and ugly story.

Bottom line - Bryan left me, teamed with and then left Kivel, then apologised to me, then got into an argument with me again and decided to do things himself, and hasn't done anything since. I believe the album is sitting there mostly done. An indie-digital single released several months ago went nowhere.

I did hear he did a YouTube interview where he stated his debut album (that I released) sold 6x the amount it actually did and cost 10x the amount to make it, than it actually did.

Deleted most of his social media and is now fronting the Journey tribute band Resurrection.

• Like 1

• My Little Pony
2 hours ago, melodicrock said:

Sure do....but its a long and ugly story.

Bottom line - Bryan left me, teamed with and then left Kivel, then apologised to me, then got into an argument with me again and decided to do things himself, and hasn't done anything since. I believe the album is sitting there mostly done. An indie-digital single released several months ago went nowhere.

I did hear he did a YouTube interview where he stated his debut album (that I released) sold 6x the amount it actually did and cost 10x the amount to make it, than it actually did.

Deleted most of his social media and is now fronting the Journey tribute band Resurrection.

Well, the good thing is he's not wasting his talent. 

;}