Question to

Wotty

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps the Aussies should take up......?

Searching Sth Africa for some cricket talent.....It's worked for others.....hasn't it ???

Searching Sth Africa for some cricket talent.....It's worked for others.....hasn't it ???

Yes it has, maybe you should try to find some decent players elsewhere, now all your good ones have retired don't you think? :bananamac:

Yes it has, maybe you should try to find some decent players elsewhere, now all your good ones have retired don't you think? :bananamac:

Is there a country that you have not plunderd yet that we could try ?????

Iceland and The Gambia - They would be good don't ya think? :D

Iceland and The Gambia - They would be good don't ya think? :D

Do the United England Nation's have any intention of plundering these countries first ???? We don't want to get in the way of something you do so well now...Would we ????

It's called Great Britain dear boy, note the first word in that name.

Wasn't that runner who is a woman, but not a woman, but not a man who is a man, from Australia, she/he looked familiar? Maybe an idea for a 'quickie' to replace old Mitchell. ;)

Wasn't that runner who is a woman, but not a woman, but not a man who is a man, from Australia, she/he looked familiar? Maybe an idea for a 'quickie' to replace old Mitchell. ;)

:unsure:....Doesn't this person or thing you are talking about come from Sth Africa ?????

If so, won't he, she or It, more than likely end up representing England sometime soon because he, she or it has some talent ???

:unsure:....Doesn't this person or thing you are talking about come from Sth Africa ?????

If so, won't he, she or It, more than likely end up representing England sometime soon because he, she or it has some talent ???

Ah yes - South African it was, will you accept my apology?. It was her moustache that made me think she was an Australian lass! :gone:

Ah yes - South African it was, will you accept my apology?. It was her moustache that made me think she was an Australian lass! :gone:

Just a moustache ?

I wish this thread would die. When English people start referring to Australian women as inferior sorts of sex targets you know the place is just fucked?

I wish this thread would die. When English people start referring to Australian women as inferior sorts of sex targets you know the place is just fucked?

Did I say inferior? No just hairy in the upper and lower bearded areas!

Did I say inferior? No just hairy in the upper and lower bearded areas!

Which is cool if you're into dudes... oh, okay. I see your point?