Question to

Wotty

Hey Geoff - I have a license with no points on it - would you like to borrow it? The only problem would be that if you got stopped again, you would have trouble convincing the Cops that the handsome photo on said license was of your good self!!

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Geoff -I have a license with no points on it - would you like to borrow it?

Sure mate. Would you mind cutting your face off your skull and including it in the envelope?

Sure mate. Would you mind cutting your face off your skull and including it in the envelope?

Don't you remember how to cut and paste from your school days?

It would improve your features a lot mate, although that would then make me part Australian and I really wouldn't want that. :whistle:

It would improve your features a lot mate, although that would then make me part Australian and I really wouldn't want that. :whistle:

Improve my features?! I was actually thinking it would be a nice change to be left alone by the ladiez for a while, but I’m not too sure that’s an improvement is it?

And Chris, I do remember how to cut and paste. Cut Jez’s face off his skull and paste it onto my face. If that’s not simpler than playing around with scissors and a tiny little license card well then what is?

Improve my features?! I was actually thinking it would be a nice change to be left alone by the ladiez for a while, but I’m not too sure that’s an improvement is it?

And Chris, I do remember how to cut and paste. Cut Jez’s face off his skull and paste it onto my face. If that’s not simpler than playing around with scissors and a tiny little license card well then what is?

That's true, Geoff but what if you mis-cut and have too much face for your skull?

I'm sure Jez wouldn't mind if I threw unnecessary peices of his face in the garbage tin by the door. Would you, Jez?

I'm sure Jez wouldn't mind if I threw unnecessary peices of his face in the garbage tin by the door. Would you, Jez?

Not at all mate, as long as they weren't the Handsome pieces - you will need those!

Not at all mate, as long as they weren't the Handsome pieces - you will need those!

Handsome pieces?! The only handsome pieces I saw were the ones being covered. Did you send someone else's face in the same envelope with yours?

Handsome pieces?! The only handsome pieces I saw were the ones being covered. Did you send someone else's face in the same envelope with yours?

I haven't sent them yet. If you had recieved them, then you wouldn't be here now - you would be too busy putting them back together in the perfect way they were before when they were on my shoulders.

I haven't sent them yet. If you had recieved them, then you wouldn't be here now - you would be too busy putting them back together in the perfect way they were before when they were on my shoulders.

Cool... I thought you were getting a little ahead of yourself. Didn't you start speaking in past tense before me?

Cool... I thought you were getting a little ahead of yourself. Didn't you start speaking in past tense before me?

Wasn't this so yesterday?

You mean like Butch Walker's talent for writing good songs?

(I still love you, Butch)

Exactly. Ever wonder how that talent just up and left like a fart in the wind?

I thought he was just a fart in the wind,He's Not?

I thought he was just a fart in the wind,He's Not?

I think Geoff is privy to such sensitive information, is he not?

Why must I work today?

Someone's gotta make the donuts? :unsure:

You mean someone like Butch Walker, if he keeps writing songs like his last 2 releases?

(I still love you, Butch!)

Why must I work today?

You mean someone like Butch Walker, if he keeps writing songs like his last 2 releases?

I thought Blue Charvel=Pete. Now Blue Carvel is Butch Walker?

Why must I work today?

There could never be another Pete. Except for when I impersonate him and get paid for it. Does that count?

Why must I work today?

There could never be another Pete. Except for when I impersonate him and get paid for it. Does that count?

It depends. How do they pay you after your "gig" is over?

Why must I work today?

It depends. How do they pay you after your "gig" is over?

Isn't that between Pete and I?