• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

are you sure?

Yes?

Are you REALLY sure?

I'm really sure as well, aren't I?

If you say so, but can I really take you all that seriously, being the elf that you are?

Jez is an Elf? Does Nick know? :blink:

Nick's one too... right Nick?

are you sure?

Yes?

Are you REALLY sure?

If you say so, but can I really take you all that seriously, being the elf that you are?

Would that be Saint Nick?

And Jez is one of his elves? :christmas:

are you sure?

Yes?

Are you REALLY sure?

Would that be Saint Nick?

And Jez is one of his elves? :christmas:

:rofl2: Saint Nick the jolly Pirate?

I am one of the Christmas Elves along with Wotters, Pete and Nick - we are doing a special pin up calender Naked, proceeds towards the HH fund. Anybody want a copy?

I am one of the Christmas Elves along with Wotters, Pete and Nick - we are doing a special pin up calender Naked, proceeds towards the HH fund. Anybody want a copy?

Who wouldn't right? It's like the Full Monty, but sexier... or something? :blink:

Who wouldn't right? It's like the Full Monty, but sexier... or something? :blink:

Much sexier Pete - We Fucking rock man!

:yikes: ..Maybe the Widda Will?

or Lisa? Or MJ? :whistle:

Don't you guys think that Geoff would want a calender of naked men? :whistle:

I think he would like that but was it wrong to assume the ladies would want it too?

I think he would like that but was it wrong to assume the ladies would want it too?

Why would that be wrong?

Why would that be wrong?

Well what do you think Geoff will say?

Why would that be wrong?

Do you think that if Geoff did say something that it would even be in question form?

Why would that be wrong?

Do you think that if Geoff did say something that it would even be in question form?

HAHAHA No. Amiright?

So… about this calendar. Where’s my copy?

I think Nick is handling distribution, isn't he?

What happened Geoffington?

Long story. I lost all 12 demerit points over the course of 3 years but got the option to either lose my license for 3 months or have a one year probationary period. If I lost a single point in that year I'd lose the license of 6 months. So I took the latter option. I wrote off my car in July this year and some stupid f*cker called the cops and in a 6 car accident I was 4th in line, but no one had crashed into me (the girl behind me managed to stop in time) so I was the last in line and the one who got hit with a "negligent driving" charge. I fought it for ages and only paid a month ago but they back-tracked it to the time of the accident and now I lose my motherf*cking license for 6 months. If it was all my fault I'd be better, but I was really really pissed off with being the fall guy for that accident and losing points for what was purely an accident where my reflexes weren't quite as quick as the person behind me. Am I allowed to hate the f*cking world?

What happened Geoffington?

Long story. I lost all 12 demerit points over the course of 3 years but got the option to either lose my license for 3 months or have a one year probationary period. If I lost a single point in that year I'd lose the license of 6 months. So I took the latter option. I wrote off my car in July this year and some stupid f*cker called the cops and in a 6 car accident I was 4th in line, but no one had crashed into me (the girl behind me managed to stop in time) so I was the last in line and the one who got hit with a "negligent driving" charge. I fought it for ages and only paid a month ago but they back-tracked it to the time of the accident and now I lose my motherf*cking license for 6 months. If it was all my fault I'd be better, but I was really really pissed off with being the fall guy for that accident and losing points for what was purely an accident where my reflexes weren't quite as quick as the person behind me. Am I allowed to hate the f*cking world?

Are you allowed to hate the world? Yes.