Question to

Wotty

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If by missing you mean do I wish it was burning in a fire and exploding with broken bones and bleeding and dying painfully and it had rabies and AIDs and various sexual diseases as it burned... then yeah, I'm missing it too.

Why doesn't Geoff end his "rants" with a question ? :whistle:

You have to tell me why do we have to ask? Really, why?

Because if you post a statement instead of a question, then for all intensive purposes, that should be the end of the Question to question thread. Right Geoff?

Why doesn't Geoff end his "rants" with a question ? :whistle:

You have to tell me why do we have to ask? Really, why?

Because if you post a statement instead of a question, then for all intensive purposes, that should be the end of the Question to question thread. Right Geoff?

You bet your ass. That's exactly why I do it. End thread.

?

I just took your ? and crumpled it into a ball and threw it into the corner of the room.

Would you consider those fightin' words?

?

I just took your ? and crumpled it into a ball and threw it into the corner of the room.

I don't know...I didn't care much for the "?" that I left lying around, but I think Geoff was quite mean spirited about it don't you?

Why am I not looking forward to packing my cd case for my vacation in 2 weeks?

Mine was easy. I'm always amazed by how little I ever need to pack. A few items of clothing, snorkelling gear, camera and my Ipod is pretty much it. And a hat. And sunsreen. As much as I hate packing, the knowledge of what you're packing for makes it more than worthwhile.

?

I don't know...I didn't care much for the "?" that I left lying around, but I think Geoff was quite mean spirited about it don't you?

Sorry mate. No disrespect to you, but that "?" and I were just never going to get along.

Mine was easy. I'm always amazed by how little I ever need to pack. A few items of clothing, snorkelling gear, camera and my Ipod is pretty much it. And a hat. And sunsreen. As much as I hate packing, the knowledge of what you're packing for makes it more than worthwhile.

Well I have a 20 hour drive so I'll pack my 60 disc case along with my ipod and maybe a few cdrs that I don't have on cd. The problem is with so much to choose from it's hard to narrow 1500 cds down to 60.

Do you see my problem?

Well I have a 20 hour drive so I'll pack my 60 disc case along with my ipod and maybe a few cdrs that I don't have on cd. The problem is with so much to choose from it's hard to narrow 1500 cds down to 60.

Do you see my problem?

I do see your problem. You should just put everything on your Ipod and it'd make driving those distances much easier?

Do you see my problem?

I do see your problem. You should just put everything on your Ipod and it'd make driving those distances much easier?

I only have a 1g IPOD that I usually just use when I work out at the gym or go on walks.

I do need a bigger one but have other needs at the moment. Do see the problem here?