EVIL HOT

Fat Freddy

One of our new advertising accounts here at work is a sauce company called "Evil Hot." They make it right here in New Jersey and the guy gave the account rep a couple of small sample jars to take back to the office. I'm dippin' my potato chips in the Habanero Hot Sauce right now and man, if you like spicy sauces, this stuff is pretty kick ass! Nice flavor and just the right amount of burn. Check'em out at www.evilhot.com

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My favorite burn would have to be Frank's Red Hot sauce. But I'm always interested in finding new ways to burn holes in my belly :angryfire: so I'll keep an eye out for it here in SD.

The hottest stuff I have ever had came from a friend of mine that went down to New Orleans and brought back something called Vampfire, man that stuff was HOT. They warn to only use a few drops, it comes in this little bottle. It had me wanting water or soda REAL bad afterwards.

The one my next door neighbour always has a bottle of is Blair's After Death Hot Sauce. Me and my mate always have a little to dip stuff into before sticking our tongues out and trying to breathe cold air onto them :yikes: ...beer just seems to make it worse.

I heard somewhere if you have some sugar then it gets rid of the pain....but where's the fun in that huh?

The one my next door neighbour always has a bottle of is Blair's After Death Hot Sauce. Me and my mate always have a little to dip stuff into before sticking our tongues out and trying to breathe cold air onto them :yikes: ...beer just seems to make it worse.

I heard somewhere if you have some sugar then it gets rid of the pain....but where's the fun in that huh?

Oooh yea, Blair's is friggin' LETHAL, Nick. I don't know if they're available where you are but here in the U.S. Blair's also sells red-hot potato chips that are truly dangerous. If you're feeling brave try the "Death Rain" variety (which I believe is the hottest variety...). First time I had those chips I thought the back of my head was gonna blow off... tears coming out of my eyes, snot running out of my nose, steam out of my ears... it was great!! :)

My favorite burn would have to be Frank's Red Hot sauce. But I'm always interested in finding new ways to burn holes in my belly :angryfire: so I'll keep an eye out for it here in SD.

I have a quart-sized bottle of Frank's Red Hot in my fridge right now, and it's almost gone... I put that stuff on everything...

Oooh yea, Blair's is friggin' LETHAL, Nick. I don't know if they're available where you are but here in the U.S. Blair's also sells red-hot potato chips that are truly dangerous. If you're feeling brave try the "Death Rain" variety (which I believe is the hottest variety...). First time I had those chips I thought the back of my head was gonna blow off... tears coming out of my eyes, snot running out of my nose, steam out of my ears... it was great!! :)

Oooooh.......now THAT's a pretty picture..... :blink:

:lol:

Hahaha, sorry for the mental picture, but seriously, those chips felt like a hand grenade went off in my mouth. I like hot sauces, dips, salsa, etc. but these chips were like WHOA!! My wife looked like she was ready to run to the other room and dial 911 till I said "It's cool, I'm OK, just gimme something to drink NOW!"

Hahaha, sorry for the mental picture, but seriously, those chips felt like a hand grenade went off in my mouth. I like hot sauces, dips, salsa, etc. but these chips were like WHOA!! My wife looked like she was ready to run to the other room and dial 911 till I said "It's cool, I'm OK, just gimme something to drink NOW!"

They are indeed awesome, I think I even posted a picture in the long ignored snack food thread a ways back.

Doritos has a new Habanero flavor that's pretty damn good. Not super hot, but hot enough and with a nice flavor. :)

You guys are real lucky.....its impossible to get anything with a real kick in England. <_<

Most of the hot sauces are pretty lame although I may have destroyed most of my taste bud with ultra hot indian food and habanero sauce on my cereal! :P

You guys are real lucky.....its impossible to get anything with a real kick in England. <_<

Most of the hot sauces are pretty lame although I may have destroyed most of my taste bud with ultra hot indian food and habanero sauce on my cereal! :P

Used to be tough here too, but it seems the Food Network has helped immeasurably with increased availability of a number of things, hot foods included. :)

The Food Network rocks. I would love to go to one of those chili cook-offs or hot sauce contests that they televise.

And as long as we're talking about hot things on the Food Network, how freakin' cute are Rachael Ray and Giada DeLaurentiis? :)

The food network? :unsure: .....what is it? a terrorist group? :blink:

It's a whole television channel dedicated to food...

Food Network

Here's the 2 lovely ladies FF mentioned... yum...

Rachel: rachael_ray.jpg

Giada: Giada.gif (Giada is on the right, in case you were wondering... ;) )

.......cool :bananamac: ........interesting cooking attire the first chick is sporting! :P

That's the way we cook hot stuff over here, Slikk....... ;):lol:

.......cool :bananamac: ........interesting cooking attire the first chick is sporting! :P

That' how most women in the U.S. dress when cooking. It's so they don't get their regular clothes dirty. ;):lol:

:tumbsup: .....if thats true I'm moving!! :lol:

LOL there's only one small problem, not all the women look like the one above so it's not always as wonderful as it may seem. Of course, most women would certainly lose their appetite should I venture into the kitchen wearing some skimpy man-kini. :yikes: But as I think about it, perhaps I'm on to a new weight loss program...I could go and cook women meals in my little outfit for thirty days. Between the loss of appetite and repeated loss of contents in their stomachs they couldn't help but lose 30-50 pounds. :idea: Move over Richard Simmons!!!

:tumbsup: .....if thats true I'm moving!! :lol:

LOL there's only one small problem, not all the women look like the one above so it's not always as wonderful as it may seem. Of course, most women would certainly lose their appetite should I venture into the kitchen wearing some skimpy man-kini. :yikes: But as I think about it, perhaps I'm on to a new weight loss program...I could go and cook women meals in my little outfit for thirty days. Between the loss of appetite and repeated loss of contents in their stomachs they couldn't help but lose 30-50 pounds. :idea: Move over Richard Simmons!!!

Just remember the hat, dear.......gotta pull the whole outfit together..........mankini and straw hat......yum. :lol:

Just remember the hat, dear.......gotta pull the whole outfit together..........mankini and straw hat......yum. :lol:

You know MJ, if/when I get the 10 Seconds Over Tokyo photo done THE HAT will be included! farmer.gif

You know MJ, if/when I get the 10 Seconds Over Tokyo photo done THE HAT will be included! farmer.gif

.......and the mankini??????? :devil:

:P

You're gonna make a million bucks with this plan, Rick! Good on ya! :tumbsup:

But if it's all the same to you, I'd rather look at Rachel or Giada :)

.......and the mankini??????? :devil:

:P

Unfortunatly that's out getting drycleaned. :lol:

You're gonna make a million bucks with this plan, Rick! Good on ya! :tumbsup:

But if it's all the same to you, I'd rather look at Rachel or Giada :)

Seriously?? Geez, that hurts! :crying::P

Food Network

DAMN...That is the hottest photo of Rachael Ray that I've ever seen, Blue. Where the heck did you find that?? And do you have any more? Drool. :)

Food Network

DAMN...That is the hottest photo of Rachael Ray that I've ever seen, Blue. Where the heck did you find that?? And do you have any more? Drool. :)

I think it's from an FHM spread they did a few years back. Lots of hot pics, all of that nature... "drool" indeed... :bowdown: