EVIL HOT

Fat Freddy

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, so I guess the "Where's My Free Hot Sauce?" joke has finally run its course... however, I love hot sauce (and this thread) too much to let it die, so here's some interesting hot sauce reading for ya... I joined a group on Facebook for fans of "Dave's Insanity Sauce" (the dangerously thermonuclear-strength hot sauce mentioned earlier in this thread I believe), and one of the topics on their discussion board was "Best Practical Jokes Involving Dave's Insanity Sauce." There were quite a few great stories, but these were my top three favorites:

This one is good:

"Last year there was a food thief at large at my workplace. Random peoples’ lunches would vanish without trace... bite marks would appear in pies and pizzas; tempers were getting short and something had to be done. A small select committee was organised to deal with the 'perp' and put an end to this food abuse.

In a darkened basement one Friday evening it was decided that 'Daves Ultimate Insanity Sauce' would be brought in to attend to the situation. A pizza was baked, but instead of tomato puree on the base,what can only be described as 'Experimental' proportions of the sauce was used. The beautifully looking freshly baked pizza was placed on a desk at random in reception. Within an hour, a huge bitemark had appeared... the game was on...

Moments later a member of staff was found slumped over the water cooler in the kitchen, tears running down his face, glowing red, palpitating and sweating profusely. Spouting random giberish for several minutes he eventually regained the power of speech, though his sight had yet to return. Then came the digestive process... the stench was a crime against humanity. Burying your head in a steaming pile of horse shite couldn't even come close to this abomination. I don't think the toilet bowl has been the same ever since.

No food has since disappeared."

This one is even better:

"I squirted a pre-mixed syringe of Dave and Nescafe into a Technology teacher's coffee when I was at school.

He was a bit of a jumpy feller, and didn't just assume that it was a prank by some students that thought he was a bit of a twat, no. He thought someone was trying to kill him.

So he went to the local hospital, got his stomach pumped; then rampaged around school picking up innocent kids and dragging them into interrogation, until it leaked it was me - aided by my tech class.

He was sent home by the headmaster before he could cave my skull in, but on his way called the police and slapped an assualt charge on me.

Thankfully, he had 'cooled down' a bit the next day and dropped the charges, so I didn't get expelled and took my exams, but since then I am firmly an ex-Dave abuser."

This one is the winner!

"For lack of a better word, we had crack whores in our neighborhood that liked to have sex on the bench that was attached to our porch. we would come out in the morning and find used condoms and empty crack baggies strewn about. i went to peppers of key west (a store that only sells hot sauce) and bought the most intense daves sauce. we filled a spray bottle with it. we covered the bench with a tightly stretched layer of plastic wrap so you couldnt see it, then we covered it with a light mist of the sauce. that night we heard the worst gut-wrenching scream as the sauce got all over the offenders nekkid naughty parts. it took a few days of repeat dousings to get rid of them, but i'm happy to say we are now crack-whore free!!!!"

:rofl:

One of our new advertising accounts here at work is a sauce company called "Evil Hot." They make it right here in New Jersey and the guy gave the account rep a couple of small sample jars to take back to the office. I'm dippin' my potato chips in the Habanero Hot Sauce right now and man, if you like spicy sauces, this stuff is pretty kick ass! Nice flavor and just the right amount of burn. Check'em out at www.evilhot.com

Is this SPAM SPAMITY-SPAM? :whistle:

One of our new advertising accounts here at work is a sauce company called "Evil Hot." They make it right here in New Jersey and the guy gave the account rep a couple of small sample jars to take back to the office. I'm dippin' my potato chips in the Habanero Hot Sauce right now and man, if you like spicy sauces, this stuff is pretty kick ass! Nice flavor and just the right amount of burn. Check'em out at www.evilhot.com

You wound me, sir. :crying:

You wound me, sir. :crying:

Well it looks like SPAM, it smells like SPAM and it tastes like SPAM. But you're right, maybe it ain't SPAM.... :unsure:

Sorry, my mistake.... ;)

OK, so I guess the "Where's My Free Hot Sauce?" joke has finally run its course... however, I love hot sauce (and this thread) too much to let it die, so here's some interesting hot sauce reading for ya... I joined a group on Facebook for fans of "Dave's Insanity Sauce" (the dangerously thermonuclear-strength hot sauce mentioned earlier in this thread I believe), and one of the topics on their discussion board was "Best Practical Jokes Involving Dave's Insanity Sauce." There were quite a few great stories, but these were my top three favorites:

This one is good:

"Last year there was a food thief at large at my workplace. Random peoples’ lunches would vanish without trace... bite marks would appear in pies and pizzas; tempers were getting short and something had to be done. A small select committee was organised to deal with the 'perp' and put an end to this food abuse.

In a darkened basement one Friday evening it was decided that 'Daves Ultimate Insanity Sauce' would be brought in to attend to the situation. A pizza was baked, but instead of tomato puree on the base,what can only be described as 'Experimental' proportions of the sauce was used. The beautifully looking freshly baked pizza was placed on a desk at random in reception. Within an hour, a huge bitemark had appeared... the game was on...

Moments later a member of staff was found slumped over the water cooler in the kitchen, tears running down his face, glowing red, palpitating and sweating profusely. Spouting random giberish for several minutes he eventually regained the power of speech, though his sight had yet to return. Then came the digestive process... the stench was a crime against humanity. Burying your head in a steaming pile of horse shite couldn't even come close to this abomination. I don't think the toilet bowl has been the same ever since.

This one is even better:

"I squirted a pre-mixed syringe of Dave and Nescafe into a Technology teacher's coffee when I was at school.

He was a bit of a jumpy feller, and didn't just assume that it was a prank by some students that thought he was a bit of a twat, no. He thought someone was trying to kill him.

So he went to the local hospital, got his stomach pumped; then rampaged around school picking up innocent kids and dragging them into interrogation, until it leaked it was me - aided by my tech class.

He was sent home by the headmaster before he could cave my skull in, but on his way called the police and slapped an assualt charge on me.

Thankfully, he had 'cooled down' a bit the next day and dropped the charges, so I didn't get expelled and took my exams, but since then I am firmly an ex-Dave abuser."

This one is the winner!

"For lack of a better word, we had crack whores in our neighborhood that liked to have sex on the bench that was attached to our porch. we would come out in the morning and find used condoms and empty crack baggies strewn about. i went to peppers of key west (a store that only sells hot sauce) and bought the most intense daves sauce. we filled a spray bottle with it. we covered the bench with a tightly stretched layer of plastic wrap so you couldnt see it, then we covered it with a light mist of the sauce. that night we heard the worst gut-wrenching scream as the sauce got all over the offenders nekkid naughty parts. it took a few days of repeat dousings to get rid of them, but i'm happy to say we are now crack-whore free!!!!"

:rofl2: Those are great... :rofl2::rofl2:

This one is good:

This one is even better:

This one is the winner!

Dave's Insanity Sauce should change it's slogan to "It keeps crack whores away!"

• 1 year later...

Recently my interest in hot sauce has been sparked again. I've been looking for a sauce that is really hot so I went the habanero route. I found a bottle of Extreme Heat Wild Fire yesterday. After trying it on a couple things I must say that I'm not impressed. It's rather weak. I also bought a Tabasco green sauce. I realize that it's weaker than the original, but I'm hoping it will have a better flavor. Have only tried it once so I'm not sure if I like it yet.

Again I am reminded that I never got my free hot sauce. :(

Why you gotta keep draggin' up bad memories, Jacob? :crying::lol:

I believe that the discussions of michael anthony and 2 assholes actually referred to this:

281x211.jpg

That is the funniest thing I've read in a long time! :beerbang::rofl2: