The F*%K Thread

raildog

I have a huge fuckin' customer meeting to prepare by fuckin' Wednesday ! :(

Started the day with a fucking pile of shit on my desk and have not started on it because everytime I get a moment a bunch more shit gets added to the pile. Anyway, back to where I started now so I'll give it another fucking go.

Fuck me I am so tired I could eat it. Tiredness, that is. I'd fucking eat it so it was gone and in my stomach. Not on my face. So fucking tired...

Fuck the flu and the fuck the fever. Im feeling pretty fucking bad at the moment.

I feel your fucking pain Stef. I had the flu 3 weeks ago and have had a cold and cough since the. Can't shake the bastard.

Fuck the flu and the fuck the fever. Im feeling pretty fucking bad at the moment.

I feel your fucking pain Stef. I had the flu 3 weeks ago and have had a cold and cough since the. Can't shake the bastard.

I feel much fucking better now but the fucking flu won't fucking fuck away...

Note to Curry's,the electrical store....

Fuck you,you fuckin' cheating,lying conning muthafuckers,we went elsewhere,instead of fuckin' dealing with you,cos you are a bunch of fuckin' piss-taking FUCKERS !!!!!!!!

Note to Curry's,the electrical store....

Fuck you,you fuckin' cheating,lying conning muthafuckers,we went elsewhere,instead of fuckin' dealing with you,cos you are a bunch of fuckin' piss-taking FUCKERS !!!!!!!!

They're still fuckers !!!!!!

Fuck the cold weather. It's fucking -25 C (about fucking -15 F).

:explode:

I don't know how you poor fuckers do it. I want to kill people when it gets below 18'C.

Fuck the cold weather. It's fucking -25 C (about fucking -15 F).

:explode:

I don't know how you poor fuckers do it. I want to kill people when it gets below 18'C.

We have fucking thick skins over here...

I wouldn't mind being where you are Geoff. Not fucking physically where YOU are :o but in the same fucking country....

Well what the fuck, give me a hug mate! :P