The F*%K Thread

raildog

Fuck....I'm fuckin' 47..... :crying::crying::crying:

Fuckin' youngster !! ;)

My fuckin' car was stolen early fucking Saturday morning and the cops called me Monday fucking morning to inform me that they found it dumped and torched,the mutha fuckers who did this can go and get well fucked and i hope karma fucks them all in the fuckin' ass hard.

Not insured as i lost my job in July and money has been going towards bills and the mortage as i'm still fucking part time so the bastards that did this can fuckin' rot in fuckin' hell. :2up:

My fuckin' car was stolen early fucking Saturday morning and the cops called me Monday fucking morning to inform me that they found it dumped and torched,the mutha fuckers who did this can go and get well fucked and i hope karma fucks them all in the fuckin' ass hard.

Not insured as i lost my job in July and money has been going towards bills and the mortage as i'm still fucking part time so the bastards that did this can fuckin' rot in fuckin' hell. :2up:

Oh,for fuck's sake !!!!!!

Fucking major bad news mate - sorry to hear that :angry2:

To answer a few peoples question. Have we moved yet? No we fucking well haven't is the answer and at this rate, I am going to be eating my fucking Christmas turkey on the back of a fucking removal truck. Why does one piece of fucking paperwork take so fucking long. :doh:

Gone, gone and gone. Three unemployments in a row. I thought I was in a game of 'Survivor' and feared getting blind-sighted and sent off the island too. Holy fuck, and just before Christmas too.

Gone, gone and gone. Three unemployments in a row. I thought I was in a game of 'Survivor' and feared getting blind-sighted and sent off the island too. Holy fuck, and just before Christmas too.

Fuck mate that's fucked up and not to mention the fucking timing.

To answer a few peoples question. Have we moved yet? No we fucking well haven't is the answer and at this rate, I am going to be eating my fucking Christmas turkey on the back of a fucking removal truck. Why does one piece of fucking paperwork take so fucking long. :doh:

Fuck paperwork it's always a pain in the fuckin' ass,hang the fuck in there mate.

Better a good fuck

on the back of a removal truck,

then wasting time like a jerk

with fuckin' paperwork.

:lol:

Better a good fuck

on the back of a removal truck,

then wasting time like a jerk

with fuckin' paperwork.

:lol:

Fuck me , a German poet!! ;)

Fuck, back to the same old monotonous shit from tomorrow onwards. It was good while it lasted, but fuckery calls me once more.