The F*%K Thread

raildog

Fuck Collingwood those cocksucking mutha fuckers for beating the Dees by a point,the Dees were fucking robbed for free kicks in their forward fifty in the last quarter.

"You can't be fuckin serious" is what came out of my mouth when that Melbourne fucktard dropped that mark in the goal square with 2 seconds to go, giving those filthy fuckin' maggots the win :angry2:

FUCK THE PIES :2up:

Awesome break, but fuck, 4 days isn't long enough and seriously, fuck coming back to this fucking shit. I literally did not have time to urinate yesterday or this morning.

FUCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bad Company's Holy Water arrived today and it looks like the CD and artwork was sent via Iraq and was present at a road side bombing :doh:

It was sent without the jewel case because that's how the sender does it but there is a fucking tear in the back jewel case insert and a fuckin' shit load of creases, the booklet has a massive fuckin' disc crease on every page along with several other creases because the disc was slotted in the middle of the booklet and because it is a white cover, it stands out like dog fuckin' balls :angry2:

It's not hard to tell that the fuckin' booklet had also been wet in some way and some of the pages were also stuck together.

The disc itself has a shit load of little scuff marks on it where it has been sliding around in the fuckin' booklet :angry2:

Actually really piss poorly fuckin' packaged for a disc that was classed in very good condition :angry2: ......It fuckin' aint in good condition now :angry2:

SELLER......Laurens DVD'S

Have not tried to play it yet to see if it fuckin' sticks or jumps but I will do that tomorrow

Fuck I'm pissed off :angry2:

FUCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bad Company's Holy Water arrived today and it looks like the CD and artwork was sent via Iraq and was present at a road side bombing :doh:

It was sent without the jewel case because that's how the sender does it but there is a fucking tear in the back jewel case insert and a fuckin' shit load of creases, the booklet has a massive fuckin' disc crease on every page along with several other creases because the disc was slotted in the middle of the booklet and because it is a white cover, it stands out like dog fuckin' balls :angry2:

It's not hard to tell that the fuckin' booklet had also been wet in some way and some of the pages were also stuck together.

The disc itself has a shit load of little scuff marks on it where it has been sliding around in the fuckin' booklet :angry2:

Actually really piss poorly fuckin' packaged for a disc that was classed in very good condition :angry2: ......It fuckin' aint in good condition now :angry2:

SELLER......Laurens DVD'S

Have not tried to play it yet to see if it fuckin' sticks or jumps but I will do that tomorrow

Fuck I'm pissed off :angry2:

My copy is fucking pristine mate. :D

Great fucking album it is too.

SOMEONE BETTER FUCKING FIX THIS FUCKING NOW!

FIX FUCKING WHAT?! THE CAPS LOCK ON YOUR FUCKING KEYBOARD?

Fucking yay... ;)

Pardon the fuck out of me for venting.

This part of the day I find particularly irritating. Had the day off yesterday and went to the Easter Show with my wife. Had a super day, but coming back for this Friday is fucking me off. It's like fucking Monday again. Can't wait for beer and footy in a few hours, though. Maybe a sneaky surf too. Fuck yeah.

Where in the fuck is Ian :unsure:

Has that cow shipped him off or is he still having problems with his broadband provider :unsure:

Has that cow shipped him off or is he still having problems with his broadband provider :unsure:

He's been shipped the fuck out, should be back on Monday I think.

He's been shipped the fuck out, should be back on Monday I think.

Let's fuckin' hope so and then hopefully one day he can get to ship her fuckin' out :angry2:

Sliced the fuck out of my right index finger in a surf related incident yesterday (you shiould have seen the fucker bleed) and now it is providing gross discomfort as I type stuff.

I'm home........Deep fuckin' joy !!!!

Welcome the fuck back brother :drink:

Fuckin' backed !! :bananamac: :bananamac: