The F*%K Thread

raildog

Today in the surf I used the words 'Fuck', 'C*nt', 'F*ggot' and 'Motherfucking'. All of them were used in sentences I verbalised, describing myself out there. Why does it happen that on these random hellish occasions I could easily be mistaken for a stupid fucking moron who's only seen a surfboard for the first time in his life on the particular day, let alone tried to use it? Fuck I wanted to hit myself today.

C**t is a fuckin' horrible word !!!!!!!

But you have to admit that fuckin' c**nt rolls off the tongue so well. :lol:

It does, only when I'm fucking furious. I agree with Ian, it's a filthy word I seldom use, but sometimes it is necessary.

I've always fuckin' hated the "C" word !!

Today in the surf I used the words 'Fuck', 'C*nt', 'F*ggot' and 'Motherfucking'. All of them were used in sentences I verbalised, describing myself out there. Why does it happen that on these random hellish occasions I could easily be mistaken for a stupid fucking moron who's only seen a surfboard for the first time in his life on the particular day, let alone tried to use it? Fuck I wanted to hit myself today.

It does, only when I'm fucking furious. I agree with Ian, it's a filthy word I seldom use, but sometimes it is necessary.

I'm sorry boys but i love to spit it out when i really fuck up or i hurt myself and you just got to let it out"You Fuckin' C**T".

I'm sorry boys but i love to spit it out when i really fuck up or i hurt myself and you just got to let it out"You Fuckin' C**T".

Right then,you fuckin' like saying C**t !!!!!!!!!!!!!

The frustration is giving me a fuckin' headache

I need a break to regain my composure and then try again :doh:

I don't wanna see any more fuckin snow until next fuckin year. My fuckin arms and shoulders are fuckin killing me from all that fuckin shoveling!!!

I worked 16 hours yesterday, one 25 minute break, then the lady that i work for squibbled about 30 fucking minutes...and it is like listen you dumb fuckin bitch, you have been gone for 23 count them 23 fucking hours, and you are gonna fucking split hairs with me over 30 fucking minutes? I dont fucking think so.

Someone should show this thread to that Metallionpony fucking moron on the 'comments' site of this site. It'd kill the poor soft-cock fucking idiot. Imagine being so fucked up you go out of your way to patrol swearing and rude language on the internet. Haha. Fuck that guy's a fucking idiot.

Haha. I was bored so I just sent a PM of too this Metalianpony dickhead. I really, really would like to know what's up with this fucking clown and I plan on finding out. I just hope his precious little eyes aren't too offended by my PM so I get a reply. I especially didn't use a "f*ck" or a "fuck" in there, just to make it readable for him. Fucking skirt wearer (and not in a sexy way).

Haha. I was bored so I just sent a PM of too this Metalianpony dickhead. I really, really would like to know what's up with this fucking clown and I plan on finding out. I just hope his precious little eyes aren't too offended by my PM so I get a reply. I especially didn't use a "f*ck" or a "fuck" in there, just to make it readable for him. Fucking skirt wearer (and not in a sexy way).

Did he shit in your fucking cornflakes this morning???

sounds like he fucking did.

Nah. Do you ever get that in life (aside from when you met me on this forum) where you just meet a complete, total and utter fuckwit and you have to know why? What makes them such a total, complete fucking moron? All I want is answers. Just to satisfy my curiosity. And that's all my PM was about, trying to uncover what makes him so easily offended, and why he selected me, out of all the people who use *GASP!* rude language on the internet, to be his love interest. Once I uncover the reasons for what a fuckwit he is I will be happy. My guess is he's a Christian Freedom Fighter just trying to do what he believes is Jesus' work for him... until Jesus gets back to earth to visit him and take over the reigns, making sure no one swears again on the internet. Because that's what Jesus really cares about.

Nah. Do you ever get that in life (aside from when you met me on this forum) where you just meet a complete, total and utter fuckwit and you have to know why? What makes them such a total, complete fucking moron? All I want is answers. Just to satisfy my curiosity. And that's all my PM was about, trying to uncover what makes him so easily offended, and why he selected me, out of all the people who use *GASP!* rude language on the internet, to be his love interest. Once I uncover the reasons for what a fuckwit he is I will be happy. My guess is he's a Christian Freedom Fighter just trying to do what he believes is Jesus' work for him... until Jesus gets back to earth to visit him and take over the reigns, making sure no one swears again on the internet. Because that's what Jesus really cares about.

I can fucking see that...Good luck. :tumbsup:

I'm wondering if I should go for a surf this afternoon or not. It looks pretty fucking uninviting out there to be honest.

My fuckin' hatred for the fuckin' enemy has reached fuckin' Biblical proportions !!!!!!!!

And fuckin' still !!!!...Just one fuckin' chance at fuckin' normality and fuckin' happiness is all I fuckin' crave,Just one fuckin' go !!!!!

My fuckin' hatred for the fuckin' enemy has reached fuckin' Biblical proportions !!!!!!!!

And fuckin' still !!!!...Just one fuckin' chance at fuckin' normality and fuckin' happiness is all I fuckin' crave,Just one fuckin' go !!!!!

Fuck her mate, not literally though ;)

Fuck her mate, not literally though ;)

I feel so fucked !!!!!!!

I'm going to miss 'Lost' tonight for trivia (and more importantly, beer) and it troubles me. I hope I can view it on the net afterwards. Why the fuck can't I just record digital fucking TV channels? Fuck.