The F*%K Thread

raildog

All Christmas shopping done - Fucking 'A'!

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

I was dreaming about you last nite...and it wasn't fuckin dirty...miracle of miracles :D

Ā 

Ā 

:lol: You needed a fucking night of rest ;)

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Guilty as fuckin charged.

Ā 

Did I just fuckin' walk in on somethin'? :o

Ā 

Ā 

jez was just fucking informing me that most of my dreams apparently involve fucking.

Ā 

Fuckin' A :tumbsup:

Gotta love them fuckin' wet dreams :lol:

• 2023 Gold Donors
I fucking mean it...someone needs to fucking fix all of this.

Ā 

:tsk: :tsk: Now, now......if ya really need someone to fuckin' fix it.....put in a proper request through the appropriate fuckin' channels..........OR......ask Santa.....if nothin' else.....maybe he could fuckin' spare one of the elves to fuckin' correct-o-fix the problemo.....fuckin' asap! :christmas:

Ā 

:tsk: :tsk: Now, now......if ya really need someone to fuckin' fix it.....put in a proper request through the appropriate fuckin' channels..........OR......ask Santa.....if nothin' else.....maybe he could fuckin' spare one of the elves to fuckin' correct-o-fix the problemo.....fuckin' asap! :christmas:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

I needed a fuckin chuckle today. thank you :)

Fuckin' B.T. are fuckin' about again........Our phone has fucked up and you can fuckin' bet our Broadband will be fuckin' next.........FUCKERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck those Wankers :doh:

You fuckin' know it......

• 2023 Gold Donors

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

I needed a fuckin chuckle today. thank you :)

Ā 

No fuckin' problemo & you are welcome! :)

Tom's I-Pod's driving me fuckin' insane....... :crazy:

I bought my daughter's 8 gig ipod from her and it's still sitting on my fuckin' cd shelf because i can't be fucked dealing with modern fuckin' technology at the moment as i have too much other fuckin' shit to deal with.

I bought my daughter's 8 gig ipod from her and it's still sitting on my fuckin' cd shelf because i can't be fucked dealing with modern fuckin' technology at the moment as i have too much other fuckin' shit to deal with.

Fuckin' ditto !

Fuckin' ditto !

Fuckin' iPods kick serious ass. I just got a 160 GB one for Christmas and I am having a great time loading it up.