The F*%K Thread

raildog

Fuck, it's warm. May have to have a fucking beer!!

Fuck, it's cold. May have to have a fucking beer!!

Nah, seriously it's not too bad. I had to laugh last night though. I was watching a bit of Wimbeldon and they were saying it's a really hot day today, it's 75 degrees Fahrenheit. So I whip out my phone to convert to proper temperature (which I thought you guys had over there - you measure temperature in celsius, don't you? Please, for the love of jeebers christ tell me you do) and it turns out it was just under 24 degrees Celsius (23.88C). lol. You poor bastards. That's not far off the average midday temperature here all through our winter. ;)

yeah we have C.....must have been some berk from the dark ages commentating.

Seriously 24 is already too fucking hot for me..........i'd expire in Oz! LOL.

Nah, seriously it's not too bad. I had to laugh last night though. I was watching a bit of Wimbeldon and they were saying it's a really hot day today, it's 75 degrees Fahrenheit. So I whip out my phone to convert to proper temperature (which I thought you guys had over there - you measure temperature in celsius, don't you? Please, for the love of jeebers christ tell me you do) and it turns out it was just under 24 degrees Celsius (23.88C). lol. You poor bastards. That's not far off the average midday temperature here all through our winter. ;)

I love the hot fucking weather, but seriously 24 is warm but not hot . Wait until mid summer comes and the temps go past fucking 30 and starts warming up a bit ;)

I love the hot fucking weather, but seriously 24 is warm but not hot . Wait until mid summer comes and the temps go past fucking 30 and starts warming up a bit ;)

yeah every year we get up to 35 C in the capital.........not much fucking fun when youre wearing A SUIT!

Fuckin' nice. 35C is hot by anyone's standards; even us. Sounds like the max temperatures aren't that far off to here these fucking days. As you say, Glen, must have been some old messed up and clueless commentator.

BTW, 24C too hot for you? You poor bastard. :lol: 25C is about perfect, imo.

Fuckin' nice. 35C is hot by anyone's standards; even us. Sounds like the max temperatures aren't that far off to here these fucking days. As you say, Glen, must have been some old messed up and clueless commentator.

BTW, 24C too hot for you? You poor bastard. :lol: 25C is about perfect, imo.

42C is a nice number ;) I fucking think so anyway.

42D is even nicer. ;) Fuck yeah.

worn as fuckin ear muffs.

Fuck yeah! It's Friday and we got a party going the fuck on!

What a fucking joke. Happens every single fucking time...

Surf's been fucking perfect all week. I get a daily update on my email and each day it's been 4-6 foot, perfect off-shore conditions, waves so delicious you'd eat them as you surfed... today's still good around 3-4 foot and clean. Now I hear that tonight it's meant to fucking drop off to be about 1-2 foot all fucking weekend long. Seriously, how the fuck does the ocean know what days are weekdays and what the weekend is? 'Cause I know the c*nt does this on purpose, every fucking time. Ocean, fuck you.

I just said why the fuck not? I may as well before I get stuck into sorting out these fucking CDRs. So here I fuckin' am.

fucking steamer broke today.........not good when youve got hungry twins.

Fuck that.......

& fuck the £25 for a new one..........

Fuck that price......

That was a fucking third off.

fucking steamer broke today.........not good when youve got hungry twins.

Fuck that.......

& fuck the £25 for a new one..........

Fuck that price......

That was a fucking third off.

Fuckin' :yikes:

The first thread I opened today was a fucking nightmare. Much like this day, which is fucking Monday.