The F*%K Thread

raildog

I'm at the end of my fucking teather with this trapped nerve :doh:

Free the fucker I say, Free him!! ;)

Indian tomorrow night and then big fuck off ribs and burgers and cheesy fries and all that's fucking awesome in the world of food on Saturday night. Oh, and did I mention fucking beer? And lots of it. Those big massive 5 litre glasses or whatever the fuck they are. I'm seriously looking forward to the weekend just for the food ahead. HAHA! What a fuckin' fatty.

Indian tomorrow night and then big fuck off ribs and burgers and cheesy fries and all that's fucking awesome in the world of food on Saturday night. Oh, and did I mention fucking beer? And lots of it. Those big massive 5 litre glasses or whatever the fuck they are. I'm seriously looking forward to the weekend just for the food ahead. HAHA! What a fuckin' fatty.

You Fuckin' Lucky Bastard!! :tumbsup:

This new kitten is a fucking menace. Extremely fucking cute, but fuck me... what a little fucking terrorist.

As I`m a Indian food lover, you`ll have to let me fuckin` know what you`ve had, I could eat one now! :bananamac:

Fuck, is this the day for shitty news or what?? :unsure:

As I`m a Indian food lover, you`ll have to let me fuckin` know what you`ve had, I could eat one now! :bananamac:

Mate, we had this favourite go-to Indian (Sri Lankan, to be exact) place we used to go all the time with the best Butter Chicken on the fuckin' planet (I am not kidding, everyone we took there agreed) but on top of that, the Lamb Khorma, all beef dishes, Prawn Malabar etc. were all fuckin' flawless. Anyway, last time we went the chef had left and gone elsewhere. The food was still extremely fucking good and we wont desert them, but I found out off the waiter where the old chef had gone and we're going there tonight. I am both nervous and fucking gleeful with anticipation. :) I hope it is the same one.

Mate, we had this favourite go-to Indian (Sri Lankan, to be exact) place we used to go all the time with the best Butter Chicken on the fuckin' planet (I am not kidding, everyone we took there agreed) but on top of that, the Lamb Khorma, all beef dishes, Prawn Malabar etc. were all fuckin' flawless. Anyway, last time we went the chef had left and gone elsewhere. The food was still extremely fucking good and we wont desert them, but I found out off the waiter where the old chef had gone and we're going there tonight. I am both nervous and fucking gleeful with anticipation. :) I hope it is the same one.

My mouth is fuckin` watering at the prospect mate, hope it`s great :tumbsup:

Two fuckin' mini-rolls.That's all I was fuckin' left..........

I`ve just fuckin` had 2 bags of Walkers Cheese And Onion crisps and a bar of Galaxy Chocolate!

I`ve just fuckin` had 2 bags of Walkers Cheese And Onion crisps and a bar of Galaxy Chocolate!

Rustlers Quarterpounders = Yum

Lucky fucker :whistle:

Lucky fucker :whistle:

That's a fucking banquet for you isn't it mate! ;)

Fuck this and fuck that.

And fuckin' rat-a-tat-tat.........

Sounds like a bad fuckin' 80's song...