The F*%K Thread

raildog

On Sunday, I'm enjoying a nice afternoon with my now very pregnant wife when a golf ball bounces off the glass block window leading to the deck. At first, I was like "what the fuck was that?". Now I do live on a course but golf balls should NEVER fucking hit my house unless:

A: Someone was trying

B: Someone was pissed and hit one way off out of anger

Either fucking way, it should NEVER fucking happen. I jumped up and ran outside, grabbed the fucking ball and threw it as hard as I fucking could at the fuck who hit it. 3 guys were standing around the flag at the green looking at me like I was crazy. So, then I called the guy a fucking prick hoping to provoke a response. Fuck'em.

This day is going to fucking drag. Like me, when I hit the town.

Are you at fucking work? I'm drinking fucking beer and spinning tunes. Not rubbing it in bro, I was at the fucking hellhole I call work all day.

Are you at fucking work? I'm drinking fucking beer and spinning tunes. Not rubbing it in bro, I was at the fucking hellhole I call work all day.

Yeah, 9:05a-fucking-m at the moment. Going to be a really, really fucking long one. :(

Yeah, 9:05a-fucking-m at the moment. Going to be a really, really fucking long one. :(

Hey, the fucking good news is that it must be Wed. there. Half done with this fuck of a week. :tumbsup:

Hey, the fucking good news is that it must be Wed. there. Half done with this fuck of a week. :tumbsup:

Yeah, half the week is fucking over... which is fucking choice. Only problem being that I have to help CDJunky build his fucking ark over the weekend so it's not really something to look forward to.

Yeah, half the week is fucking over... which is fucking choice. Only problem being that I have to help CDJunky build his fucking ark over the weekend so it's not really something to look forward to.

Be sure to drink fucking beer while you guys work. :beerbang:

Is there any other way to build a fucking ark? ;)

Is there any other way to build a fucking ark? ;)

You know Geoff!

We start drinkin', nothings going to get done :beerbang:

Fuck It!

Oh man, we had Mongolian Bar-B-Q for dinner. I feel like a fucking stuffed hog. That was a really good meal.

Didn't they fuckin' complain.......? :whistle:

Fucking Side splitting :whistle:

Oh man, we had Mongolian Bar-B-Q for dinner. I feel like a fucking stuffed hog. That was a really good meal.

Like your fuckin' posts.......... :whistle:

My 'Fuckin' Post' is very well mate, How's yours?

Tre-fuckin'-mendous........

Tre-fuckin'-mendous........

No!! Tree-fucking'-mendous

I'm fuckin' torn between fuckin' tv or music....... :unsure:

Toto or fuckin` Neighbours :bananamac:

Barcelona to beat chelsea in this evenings fuckin` football match