The F*%K Thread

raildog

Well, this fuckin sucks. The kids are in bed, the wife is out for the evening, and though this would be a fuckin perfect opportunity to drink a few fuckin beers and rock the fuck out for a while, I have a nasty fuckin head cold, so even if I did have a fuckin adult beverage I wouldn't even be able to fuckin taste it. :crying:

You should Zicam that fucker!!

I've been fuckin' Mucinexing and fuckin NyQuil'ing the fucker for the past coupla fuckin days... I'm on the fuckin mend but not 100 percent yet...

Don't let that stop you from having a beer, only hospitalisation {If that is such a word} can do that......unless you get someone to sneak a couple of fuckin' cold ones in :lol:

Did you drink a fucking beer whilst watching the Kiwis tonk the fucking Aussies in the Rugby League world cup final. :lol:

I like that fuckin word. tonk.

Tonk is a word more used in Australia to describe how you hit an object, usually a ball, with another object, usually a bat or club a very long fuckin' way.

This phrase is used very often when the Australian's are facing an English bowling attack, usually in an Ashes series :lol:

What fucking bowling attack? :lol:

Who the fuck is "GRUG" :lol:

How the fuck can you not know who Grug is? If you mix the letters around, yep, that's right... it spells God.

Weekend up the coast in Forster = Appreciation.

Returning to the hustle and bustle of the city and work = Fuck!

Who the fuck is "GRUG" :lol:

How the fuck can you not know who Grug is? If you mix the letters around, yep, that's right... it spells God.

:blink::huhsign::wtf::lol:

Well, this fuckin sucks. The kids are in bed, the wife is out for the evening, and though this would be a fuckin perfect opportunity to drink a few fuckin beers and rock the fuck out for a while, I have a nasty fuckin head cold, so even if I did have a fuckin adult beverage I wouldn't even be able to fuckin taste it. :crying:

You should Zicam that fucker!!

I've been fuckin' Mucinexing and fuckin NyQuil'ing the fucker for the past coupla fuckin days... I'm on the fuckin mend but not 100 percent yet...

Don't let that stop you from having a beer, only hospitalisation {If that is such a word} can do that......unless you get someone to sneak a couple of fuckin' cold ones in :lol:

Did you drink a fucking beer whilst watching the Kiwis tonk the fucking Aussies in the Rugby League world cup final. :lol:

I like that fuckin word. tonk.

Tonk is a word more used in Australia to describe how you hit an object, usually a ball, with another object, usually a bat or club a very long fuckin' way.

This phrase is used very often when the Australian's are facing an English bowling attack, usually in an Ashes series :lol:

What fucking bowling attack? :lol:

:rofl2:

The one that is probably now fuckin better than ours :lol:

holy fuckballs...is it time to be awake already? FUCK!

Do you take your fuckin laptop to bed?

...And a fucking Lapdog aswell.

:fuckchops:

I like to position myself on a laptop in bed.

This is Tuesday. Moderately better than that motherfucker of an excuse for a day which was Monday.

My fucking house is destroyed. I ripped up all the flooring thinking that the new carpet was coming. Late today, I get the call that it will be tomorrow before they come out and the next day is Thanksgiving. From the long to the short, we have one room and a bathroom to fucking function out of. I'll be fucking thankful if they get this fucking carpet down and I get my house back. Fuck I need a beer (even THAT's a couple of days away). :hammer: