The F*%K Thread

raildog

Honestly can't believe some of the absolute shit some people here at HH listen to ...

If there is any single person on this board who is exempt from being on the receiving end of such thoughts by at least several other members I'll donate my testicles to the Little Nippers Fuckin' Charity Ball this year. :)

:o Do you still have them left?! ;)

I am the single person on this board who is exempt from being on the receiving end of such thoughts by at least several other members....so go ahead! You just go on and chop 'em off! :axe: You might as well do it right now.... :whistle:

Sorry mate no exemption for you at all. With threads like these soon people will hate your taste in fuckin' music as much as mine :lol:

Further Down

Silvercrush

Honestly can't believe some of the absolute shit some people here at HH listen to ...

If there is any single person on this board who is exempt from being on the receiving end of such thoughts by at least several other members I'll donate my testicles to the Little Nippers Fuckin' Charity Ball this year. :)

I am the single person on this board who is exempt from being on the receiving end of such thoughts by at least several other members....so go ahead! You just go on and chop 'em off! :axe: You might as well do it right now.... :whistle:

Sorry mate no exemption for you at all. With threads like these soon people will hate your taste in fuckin' music as much as mine :lol:

Further Down

Silvercrush

Fookin' hell! The war is on................. :angry:

Further Down

Silvercrush

HAHA! I'm an evil fuckin' man, mate. ;)

Further Down

Silvercrush

HAHA! I'm an evil fuckin' man, mate. ;)

You are an evil fuckin' man without testicles pretty soon, I tell ya! :whip:

I'm fuckin' cold today.......

It was 35 fuckin' degrees celcius here and it is only Spring.

The wife is finally fuckin feeling better after being out of fuckin commission with a fuckin virus since last fuckin week... and now I've got the fuckin sniffles... arrrrgh!!

The wife is finally fuckin feeling better after being out of fuckin commission with a fuckin virus since last fuckin week... and now I've got the fuckin sniffles... arrrrgh!!

is that what you get for fuckin playin Dr. keef ? :tumbsup:

Fuck the cold and wet

no no..fuck the warm and wet, it's much nicer....

Fuck everything.......... :screwy:

Fuck :tumbsup:

Yeah, about 30 degrees here. Just fuckin' superb.

Alfuckingright for some :tumbsup:

Alfuckingright for some :tumbsup:

Still fucking warm here!! :whistle: