The F*%K Thread

raildog

My whole day has been a break. Nothing to do because everyone's out drinking fucking beer watching fucking horses on the TV.

The thing is, I could not give a fat rats arse about horse racing. It's just a good excuse to have a day off and partake in the enjoyment of drinking some amber fluid :lol:

If I had had the day off I'd have gone for a surf and would probably have been walking the pugs when the race was going - sure as hell wouldn't have watched the fucking thing. I hate the shit too... but any excuse to have a day off is a good one.

My whole day has been a break. Nothing to do because everyone's out drinking fucking beer watching fucking horses on the TV.

The thing is, I could not give a fat rats arse about horse racing. It's just a good excuse to have a day off and partake in the enjoyment of drinking some amber fluid :lol:

If I had had the day off I'd have gone for a surf and would probably have been walking the pugs when the race was going - sure as hell wouldn't have watched the fucking thing. I hate the shit too... but any excuse to have a day off is a good one.

Horse Racing>>>>>>>>Rugby League fuckers :D

Horse Racing>>>>>>>>Rugby League fuckers :D

I know you say to spite me and I'm fucking livid!

Well, was anyway. For the sake of saying it.

I notice you haven't offered a reason yet why it's such a bad sport mate. ;)

Oops.....I forgot to fuckin' fuck :anon:

I'll be so glad when the fucking elections are over with. I'm so tired of it being on every channel (even over here)!!

Fuckin' agreed !!!!!!!

backed again, then we can have some fucking normal TV on over here aswell, god dammit!! :D

I'll be so glad when the fucking elections are over with. I'm so tired of it being on every channel (even over here)!!

Fuckin' agreed !!!!!!!

backed again, then we can have some fucking normal TV on over here aswell, god dammit!! :D

Fuck yeah...

Fuckin' agreed !!!!!!!

Fuck yeah...

oh fuck yeah! if i have to fuckin see the woman from my church i fuckin hate one more fuckin time about some fuckin iniative, i am gonna fuckin scream!

Good fucking morning to all.

It's been a while since I've posted in this fucking thread so I thought I'd stop by and say fuck.

Good fuckin morning to you wes. nice of you to stop by and say fuck with us. :)

It's been a while since I've posted in this fucking thread so I thought I'd stop by and say fuck.

Good fuckin morning to you wes. nice of you to stop by and say fuck with us. :)

Oh yes.Multiple fucks !!

How the fuck you doin' Wes? :lol:

Fucking new Metallica sounds pretty good so far :tumbsup:

Does it! It fucking didn't when I heard it! :D

Clean your fucking ears out and put some Little River Band on instead :nyanya:

After hearing the new Metallica, I tried putting all sorts of fucking things IN my ears to try and block out the fucking pain that it was causing. :lol:

After hearing the new Metallica, I tried putting all sorts of fucking things IN my ears to try and block out the fucking pain that it was causing. :lol:

All sorts of things in your fucking ear, hope you didn`t mean my beloved Little River Band :crying: